Season 4 Pass problem

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Dear Espy!
I think you put it straight to the point. That´s a shame, because it´s unfair and imo Zen is quite entertaining with great graphics and sound, some of their tables have a great design, they have very popular licenses as Star Wars, South Park, Walking dead or the Marvel franchise, but:
TPA is the real pinball for adult pinball enthusiasts, who consider pinball as a part of our culture and prefer more realistic pinball. The best in pinball is more than just entertainment, it´s an art of it´s own and it´s part of our history.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
TPA is the real pinball for adult pinball enthusiasts, who consider pinball as a part of our culture and prefer more realistic pinball. The best in pinball is more than just entertainment, it´s a art of it´s own and it´s part of our history.

bill-hader-this.gif

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Frankly, I think Sony has priorities with which games they give attention to. Zen appeals more to the general gaming community. Unfortunately, for some reason I think Farsight is the bottom of the barrel.

Plus, they don't ever do themselves any favors. I mean, how many tables STILL have bugs/issues with them? When you cheap out on the product, you cheap out on the fans, and it always comes back to haunt you.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Plus, they don't ever do themselves any favors. I mean, how many tables STILL have bugs/issues with them? When you cheap out on the product, you cheap out on the fans, and it always comes back to haunt you.

Sure, Zen is more polished. But that's due to bigger budget and team. I think the main reason for Zen's popularity is the big licenses they've got ahold of. Plus they can milk a license for all it's worth. When TPA gets a license, they can only do one table with it. The fact that Zen has been around since the dawn of download games on Xbox and PS3 - they've had a number of years more to refine their product and strategy.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Sure, Zen is more polished. But that's due to bigger budget and team.

Exactly my point.

If the company HIRED a decent amount of employees to keep up with all their endless projects and bugs, we wouldn't be complaining about all these issues all the time, and the product wouldn't suffer. Thankfully, finally, they're now starting to hire more people. We can only hope that tables like Black Knight or Black Hole finally get fixed, or tables like TZ, Diner, and T2 aren't so bloody dark.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Frankly, I think Sony has priorities with which games they give attention to. Zen appeals more to the general gaming community. Unfortunately, for some reason I think Farsight is the bottom of the barrel.

I doubt this is the reason or TPA would not have been featured so prominently at the gaming show where Sony was showing off the PS4 the spring before the PS4 debut.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I doubt this is the reason or TPA would not have been featured so prominently at the gaming show where Sony was showing off the PS4 the spring before the PS4 debut.

We're talking about Sony Europe here. I don't think they have messed up so badly in the US, but here more than 50% of all releases have ended up with fans having to bombard PSN staff with emails asking them from anything to actually upload the table packs to fixing the game they broke.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.