Starship Troopers Thread

RustyShackleford

Aug 27, 2014
Super happy it is out for iOS on time.

I bought it and downloaded it and unfortunately it crashes the app every time on plunge the ball. I restarted my iPad and it is still crashing. Anyone else? Any fix suggestions?

Same here, starship troopers crashes after I plunge the ball. On every table the camera seems to lock at the top after I plunge now as well. I'm on an iPad air 2 latest iOS.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Im having some problems with the camera settings here, the button for preset change in the left upper corner doesnt do anything when i tap it and remains on 1, and my view looks like this during gameplay

042dcc9207d3219fed910a901739430a.jpg

Anyone else having the same issue ?, im playing the free version currently to check the table,

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
FYI, don't flip both right flippers at the same time or you WILL get scissored (aka double flipper b****ed). Think Paragon and Alien Poker.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Looks like the leaderboards are not working on the PC version. Get "None" when I view them. And if you view another tables leaderboard (say ST:NG) and then in the Leaderboard menu navigate to the Starship Trooper leaderboard it will just show the last one you viewed (i.e. ST:NG).

Do have to say its nice playing this game knowing the rules now. Makes it a lot more fun to get in to. I've only made it to the second planet and via the scoop shot I got a random reward to play Klendathu Mutli-Ball.

The standard tier goals are pretty hard. Particularly the super skill shot ramp shot (reminds me of Fish Tales super skill shot). And having a hell of a time making the scoop shot after the two ramp shots. Getting in the scoop shot seems pretty hard in general.

But having good fun with it.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
i checked other tables and it looks like all tables are having the same issue, this is my view when playing on Space Shuttle

cb170ad695967cc1a1cc73af9337db94.jpg

Im on iphone 6 plus but the size of the screen shouldnt be the problem ?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Im having some problems with the camera settings here, the button for preset change in the left upper corner doesnt do anything when i tap it and remains on 1, and my view looks like this during gameplay

042dcc9207d3219fed910a901739430a.jpg

Anyone else having the same issue ?, im playing the free version currently to check the table,

I did on iOS, but I went in the menu to change it, and it was normal after that.

Also, fun table!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Okay so this issue is only happening on iphone 6 plus, on ipad and ipod its fine,

im screwed here cause this issue happens on ALL tables on 6+

This is my view when playing Blacknight,

6e9a250d3553c97017be14b88972f30e.jpg

Can somebody tell me the best way to notify Farsight about this issue, this should be fixed asap.

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
sounds like all the LFE channel data has been clipped off and isn't being sent to the woofers for stereo or the sub in multispeaker configurations.. just sounds flat..same issue party zone has really.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I was thinkin the exact same thing. Sounds like a dusty vinyl record. Especially since I've got it going through my jam box. Also the various sounds have different volumes, more than any other table. The siren noise when starting multiball seems way too loud. The lights are awesome though. And the gameplay is gonna be great once I get better at the extra flipper.

No problem Flipper bump. It still never should've switched in the first place. I had the locked camera and wasnt going to be conquered, so just started flipping switches lol

Edit: nvm about the sound difference. Just my ears playing tricks on me because of the jam box

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
After trying to complete Klendathu, I think I finally figured out what to do. You'll need to shoot not only the 9 bugs of each type, but also each Nuke shot twice, apart from the moving target, to light the 50M Jackpot.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Also, hope it's not too obvious, but all you have to do to shoot the left-most scoop is cradle the ball with the regular right flipper, and flip the mini-flipper. It'll go in there every time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts