T2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.3

Bug Description: Flight 2000 Dips Setting for Multiplier is reversed. When it is set to "Reset" the multiplier is left after each ball, and vice versa

Steps To Reproduce: Open coin door, observe the setting, play a game with operators mode on, and see that the multiplier behaves opposite the dips setting.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: In addition to the TOTAN banner, the font being too large (not scaling/wrapping) this is the only setting that stands out as being the one that is set incorrectly.

N

netizen

is the "auto-fire ball rescue" insert super blurry during game play for anyone else? portrait, view 3, Nexus 10

When i check it out in table explore it's totally clear.

I have looked at this more, it is only in View 3 that this insert is blurry. Views 1,2 and 4 are all nice and crisp but 3 becomes blurry. IDK if this is related to the issue of the perspective being stretched that has been reported by other players.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
Device/OS: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Bug Description: Circus Voltaire camera mimics T2s and is hard to play.

Steps To Reproduce: Just play the game on view 3.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: The trigger on T2 is in an awkward place. One has to gingerly move their hand up so we don't hit the volume controls or worse, the screen blackout button. Can we get options to put that trigger down a bit so this isn't a problem?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
The trigger on T2 is in an awkward place. Can we get options to put that trigger down a bit so this isn't a problem?

Within a table that has special buttons (STTNG BK T2 etc...) press 'Table Menu' then 'options'.
Scroll right to the very bottom and use 'button position' to move it to one of 20 pre defined vertical positions.

Bear in mind - the T2 trigger has not had the button area properly isolated in this beta, so if you move it over a nudge, it will nudge and press trigger etc... Also some have reported unreliability of the button registering, Hopefully these will be fixed.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Hey Ryan

Thanks for the new Beta.

What are the package highlights for this beta?

I've observed the following:

• New Attract mode music
  • Better chrome textures on the skull, and texture applied to the Hunter-Killer drone.
  • Skill shot view now focuses on the targets (nice one!)
  • Canon shots now have a great looking top-down event cam.
  • Improved saucer eject noises (no more farting sound!)
  • When you lose the last ball, the playfield artwork skull's teeth light up (was that there before?)

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I didn't work on the table, it was done while I was out of town so check the ios forums for that. Added a new video with chapters, pinball 101. Added a more robust Flight 2000 coin door menu (the old table is all set up using dipswitches so it was tricky). You can now move the camera in coin door mode. The rest is background work you won't notice.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The skull and air ship on T2 need to be updated to the more chrome look like they are in the latest iOS build.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Then, thanks to @Stuart Webster for his work. Table has some great improvements. Thanks for delivering it to us, Ryan.

N

netizen

I didn't work on the table, it was done while I was out of town so check the ios forums for that.

Perhaps a forum mod can give us lowly Abdroid testers access to the iOS testing area *Hint Hint*

It would be interesting to compare notes on the beta builds with other testers, or maybe i'm juts crazy.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Also, the flippers randomly become unresponsive during video mode and during multiball on T2.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
If you are in payback time and you hit the database saucer you hear Arnold say "get out" and the ball is ejected but the random award still goes ahead. Does this happen on the real machine too?

The centre post in view 2 is cut off the bottom of the screen.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If you are in payback time and you hit the database saucer you hear Arnold say "get out" and the ball is ejected but the random award still goes ahead. Does this happen on the real machine too?

The centre post in view 2 is cut off the bottom of the screen.

Yes, the table does this to not waist the time you have left on the timer.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
More bugs...!

Just got multiball awarded from left loop after completing the video mode, table throws out 3 balls with no locks lit, shooting skull loaded the canon and showed 2 targets remaining with 2 other balls still in play!!!

A shot to the skull went straight through it and came out the back too.

What on earth is going on with this table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts