T2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The flippers being randomly unresponsive during video mode and multiball seems to only happen when activating either mode from the database saucer.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
More bugs, task switching broke the pause menu, pressing resume just caused a black square to appear over the top of the menu, touch controls (nudge etc) were active but I was stuck in the menu, task switching some more got rid of the pause menu but then the DMD disappeared. Pausing again and pressing resume left me with no HUD and then to a finally crashed.

Lost a 200m+ game :(

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Perhaps a forum mod can give us lowly Abdroid testers access to the iOS testing area *Hint Hint*

It would be interesting to compare notes on the beta builds with other testers, or maybe i'm juts crazy.
You'd need to ask Gord about that if you're being serious. Mods don't have control over the forum permissions.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Yay - I beat my record, I got a nine bouncer on a right flipper catch!
Cameras and skull are much improved, but seriously, the speed is too fast and the bounce is ridiculous.

Edit- just to clarify, when I say 'speed is too fast', I mean speed of bounce. The ball feels as if it is of lower mass.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Can't repro pause bug. I don't think there are any plans to change the speed

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Just tried and nope, its not the video mode/multiball set up, must be some other combination.

Just noticed that when shooting for a super with event camera on it pans to the gun, you can't control the flippers when this happens (I was holding the flipper up but when it panned back the balls were gone).

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I'm on a roll tonight. Locked 2 balls in skull a third in left orbit, had to wait for ball search to kick out one ball to gun.

The second ball fell out of the skull when the drop target went down, I hit the jackpot with the gun then I managed the collect multiball (whilst still in multiball) from the left orbit.

Sorry I keep breaking it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
What about the unresponsive flippers during video mode and multiball activated from the database saucer in T2?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Another one, very fast shot into database hole went through and ended up being a left orbit shot.

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Hi, first thanks for the new build.
On my 8 inch screen tab the camera is now zoomed in even more than before. Camera 1 is the only playable option, though the skull is 95% hidden by the DMD.
Camera 2 and 3 the bottom of the rested flippers are off the bottom of the screen, camera 4 is zoomed in to much on the flippers.(need to try this camera again after work).
Sorry this is a quick reply after a few minutes try before going to work, not had chance to try it fully or try other tables.
By the way this was in portrait view.

Last edited:

jayzee359

Aug 12, 2013
Seems like the sound is out of sync with the display. This is evident when you see the shoot again animation of the t2000 getting his head blown in half and in the database selection and the opening of the game when the metal plates hit that say T2. Getting much higher scores now and plays better. I also hit the ball through the skull and it came out behind. A lot less SDTM from not making the left ramp.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Finally got to play the new beta build properly just now - aside from the over bouncy flipper rubber (& too light ball), it seems pretty good.

I can't repro pinwiz's unresponsive video mode flippers activated from left saucer. Did this 3 times to test and it worked as expected for me.

Also - in a half hour of play I only had one ball collision issue, which was a fast ball into the 'target down' skull which passed straight through the back and came weakly down the escape route lane.

Artwork and cameras look great, and trigger works great now.

Thanks Stuart and Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts