Table Pack #17 - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
They should hold T2 until pack 18.
The consoles only update every other month so it makes the kickstarter seem even slower for console backers when it's 2 months later than ios and Android.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Table Pack 17: T2

According to the hint in today's news letter.

Table Pack 17
The next update will be a great one!* The Table of the Month will be Centaur.* The new release in Table Pack 17 has a pretty famous character on the backglass that shares a thing or two in common with Centaur, so we think this pairing is pretty cool.
Sorry, no picture to help you with this month's hint - our artists are all tied up in creating art for the PS4 version.* They'll be baaack next month with a new hint pic. :)

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
They should hold T2 until pack 18.
The consoles only update every other month so it makes the kickstarter seem even slower for console backers when it's 2 months later than ios and Android.

I'm sure FarSight will make an exception for T2 and submit it by itself in late August so that it can be released on PS3/PS Vita in late September.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
T2 seems pretty likely. Goes to show that FarSight has been working on this table long before the Kickstarter.

4P47HY

Apr 20, 2013
At first I thought of "Embryon". Composition-wise similarity: characters on both backglasses are standing on circular shaped background with cocoons lying around in front. [Emb] [Cen] Aren't alien eggs famous enough? :rolleyes:

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I thought on the kickstarter they were saying T2 for september... wouldn't that leave August open?

that hint though... hmm it says famous character so it could be a famous pinball character (like Rudy, Centaur, Gorgar... ?)

gonna go w/ my gut tho.. Doctor Who Confirmed!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Perhaps part of the licensing negotiations were that Farsight had to show what they were actually going to use it for and deliver some kind of working prototype (if the licensing also is a % of sales, you want to make sure there's an actual product to sell).

JoshuaKadmon

Aug 12, 2012
No, "they'll be baack next month" definitely means T2 for September. I'm guessing Evel Knievel and Tee'd Off, and I'm willing to bet that the PSN goof meant that FS didn't feel the need to give us another hint on the PHoF table.

My other thought was Elvis, in his black leather on the backglass, but either that or Evel Knievel would be quite a surprise. What do you think, Kolchak? Are you finally getting your wish?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
T2 seems pretty likely. Goes to show that FarSight has been working on this table long before the Kickstarter.

Yeah, it has to be T2. Especially since there's no hint for a second table. Everybody's expecting T2 to be a standalone pack.

Last edited:

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012

if that is so then isn't the kickstarter a scam? I mean why would they work on a product they weren't going to [possibly] release.. seems a colossal waste of resources

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Yeah, it's has to be T2. Especially since there's no hint for a second table. Everybody's expecting T2 to be a standalone pack.
If so, it will be an ultrafast turnaround for a table that just finished the KS campaign getting an early release. Hopefully, it's not full of bugs. If it is, well I feel for the PS3 people then.

if that is so then isn't the kickstarter a scam? I mean why would they work on a product they weren't going to [possibly] release.. seems a colossal waste of resources
Maybe FS was overconfident that T2 would get funded?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
No, "they'll be baack next month" definitely means T2 for September. I'm guessing Evel Knievel and Tee'd Off, and I'm willing to bet that the PSN goof meant that FS didn't feel the need to give us another hint on the PHoF table.

My other thought was Elvis, in his black leather on the backglass, but either that or Evel Knievel would be quite a surprise. What do you think, Kolchak? Are you finally getting your wish?

I'm afraid to jinx it. Evel Knieval would have something in common with Centaur, a motorcycle.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012

Please don't jump to conclusions and start throwing around words like "scam". If FarSight decided to start working on T2 before they signed the licensing agreement, then that simply means they took a chance by putting money and resources into a table that they were hoping to receive the funding for the upfront licensing and would not be able to distribute it without securing the licenses to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts