Table Pack #18 "Speculation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
I have played Teed Off at a local arcade and it will be a welcome addition to TPA. I never played Haunted House before but since it is a highly rated table I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
That's not so much a hint as just telling us. Not that I'm complaining! I'd rather have TFTC, but we may see that in #19 since we had 2 Halloween tables last year.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, that was the easiest hint so far.

Last month's was way more fun when there were a few people that kept saying T2 was Evel Knievel.

I believe it was just one person.

The hints have never been tough. People just over analyze.

Last edited:

Oxy

Jul 16, 2013
Well, Tee'd off is a given...
But how about Party Zone as the second one. After all, the party monsters from Elvira feature on that table

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It sounds like it is going to be the first pack with 2 Gottliebs. And I am excited. Haunted House is my most wanted new table and Teed Off is my most wanted rerelease (since it will be a huge improvement over the Gottlieb Collection one with the Rom emulation and all)

Last edited:

bailorgana

Sep 18, 2012
It sounds like it is going to be the first pack with 2 Gottliebs. And I am excited. Haunted House is my most wanted new table and Teed Off is my most wanted rerelease (since it will be a huge improvement over the Gottlieb Collection one with the Rom emulation and all)

Actually, Haunted House was previously released in this collection...

http://www.microsoft.com/Games/pinball/

I've always assumed FarSight was part of this... can anyone confirm? Spirit of '76 is fun for a late EM.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I just got the newsletter.

Haunted House and Teed Off.

Clip.jpg

That's brutal.
Looking forward to trying haunted house

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
I just got the newsletter.

Haunted House and Teed Off.

Clip.jpg

I gotta agree, that's brutal! Although Gunther the Gopher's... annoyance... makes it fitting. lol

Anyway... hyped for that pack! The PHOF version of Tee'd Off is not good, so maybe this one can improve it, and Haunted House will be awesome! And yeah, can't believe it's gonna be a two-Gottlieb pack. Hell, this will be the first non-rehashed Gottlieb! (at least of those that FarSight previously did)

I'm also gonna speculate even further and say that probably Scared Stiff will be next month's Table of the Month.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I have been playing Haunted House on Microsoft's Pinball Arcade for a few weeks now. The ball speed and physics suck compared to TPA...so it will be nice to play the table on a much better designed video game version of it.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Actually, Haunted House was previously released in this collection...

http://www.microsoft.com/Games/pinball/

I've always assumed FarSight was part of this... can anyone confirm? Spirit of '76 is fun for a late EM.

I hope we get Slick Chick at some point. It plays pretty well on MPA, but I would like to see TPA do it. Only then would the table get it's due justice and be done properly with more speed and proper physics.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
House party? A mansion is some sort of house.

TAF nailed on for the next pack :p

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've only played a game or two on Tee'd Off at a pin show. So I don't know much about this pin, but I'm looking forward to it.
As for Haunted House, I'm super excited! One of my childhood favorites. The first pin I ever remember having to wait in line to play. The beautiful backglass, the creepy organ music, three dizzying levels, flippers everywhere! I have to go take a cold shower now. :D

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
One thing I've only just realised.

The opening few notes of Haunted House sound very much like the opening notes of a certain Muse song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbB-mICjkQM

Given how they completely ripped off the arcade game Top Gear for their song 'Bliss' maybe their influences run deeper >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.