Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
If the Williams negotiation is sorted out then I think we'd see something like Fish Tales and either Sorcerer (as it's a PHOF table), or High Speed. (And if it's not, we'll probably see a pack like that as soon as it is.)

Assuming they're still working on wrapping up that negotiation, Aces High seems likely along with whatever the heck is next on PinWiz's Gottlieb poll.

I wonder if FarSight's also out of Stern licensing for the time being, because if it was just Williams / Bally that was an issue, you'd think they'd be looking at the top of PinWiz's classic Stern poll for some of these recent packs, and they haven't seemed to.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
If Bally/Williams is out of the question, then how about Monopoly - Ace High?

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I don't mind the Gottlieb, but have they forgotten that they can do Stern (and everything that falls under that) as well?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
zoltan
love meter :p

zoltan-suit-from-dude-wheres-6106.jpg

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Since Ace High is almost a certainty that leaves one other Premier table...going by the poll I'm predicting that Rescue 911 will be the other table.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They said a month or two ago on Facebook that they had something special planned for the end of the year. This could either mean a return to more popular Williams/Bally tables, a Gottlieb table requiring extra licenses (Street Fighter 2 or Rescue 911 (I doubt they will acquire Freddy Kreuger without a kickstarter), or a Licensed Stern table like Monopoly or Rollercoaster Tycoon. Since Ace High is such an old table (but great. Way better than Central Park), I doubt they would package it with an early 80's Stern Table. They must have something special planned for it.

N

netizen

Maybe they'll wind out the Gottlieb's with Stargate and Ace High. Two of everyone's favourites :D

It would, of course, be a huge surprise and a nice change if they managed to pull off a nice high end license without needing to require another kick starter for it. With all the hype for TAF there would be so many creamy socks this Xmas if that were to come true.

Puns are funny. ;)

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
They said a month or two ago on Facebook that they had something special planned for the end of the year. This could either mean a return to more popular Williams/Bally tables, a Gottlieb table requiring extra licenses (Street Fighter 2 or Rescue 911 (I doubt they will acquire Freddy Kreuger without a kickstarter), or a Licensed Stern table like Monopoly or Rollercoaster Tycoon. Since Ace High is such an old table (but great. Way better than Central Park), I doubt they would package it with an early 80's Stern Table. They must have something special planned for it.

It's LOTR isn't it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts