Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
I don't think 5.00 for a table like this is that bad.

However, I'm a season pass buyer, so I'd be a little ticker off if they charged the same amount this season for single tables only as they did for 2- packs.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
They can't seriously charge $5 for a single table.

I will very happily pay that much for a high quality table like Fish Tales. Five bucks is a bargain for the amount of happy funtimes a well designed pinball can offer.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Did FarSight say that they had something special planned for the end of the year?

Sure, Fish Tales is a great table (providing they didn't include the lightning flippers!), but so's AFM, WH2O, WW, and really, the majority of tables they have put out this year . Fish Tales is probably the single most expected table to come out, it requires no extra licenses, and is a very popular Bally/Williams table. So Fish Tales would really be anything but "special".

An unexpected heavy-license table coming out without a kickstarter, a pack with two really popular tables at once, a new company added to the mix, etc. That would be special. But it's more likely to just be Fish Tales, i don't think there's any mistaking the hint.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Fish Tales explains the sharks, but still doesn't explain the movie poster, the Japanese writing or the huge hole in the building.

So yeah, I'm still thinking Godzilla. It's a big licence, but it's regularly shown on low budget TV channels so maybe the licence is just cheap enough to do without needing a $60k kickstarter.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Fish Tales explains the sharks, but still doesn't explain the movie poster, the Japanese writing or the huge hole in the building.

See above for the Shark-nado poster and the writing. The hole is supposed to look like a shark bite.

Jul 2, 2012
Clarify something for me, would you. If CBW + El Dorado were the Pack #20 and released in November, #21 will be a January release, right? Everyone is talking about Season 3 already and to me it would seem illogical to start a new season in December.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Sales are going to dip pretty good if they start doing single table packs and jacking up the price.

Anyways, looks like Fish Tales and Sorcerer, that's my guess.

Not if it's a table worth buying. I'd rather pay for a table I really want then get 2 just OK tables, personally.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Clarify something for me, would you. If CBW + El Dorado were the Pack #20 and released in November, #21 will be a January release, right? Everyone is talking about Season 3 already and to me it would seem illogical to start a new season in December.

I think you're getting "Year" confused with "random software company virtual pinball season".

N

netizen

Each season is 10 Packs, so Season 3 will start in Dec.
Season 4 will start in Oct 2014 if the regular schedule holds.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Whirlwind as Table of the Month and Fish Tales for at least one of the tables seems pretty solid. Adding Cyclone would be sweet, but does the poster suggest any kind of carnival setting?

Twister was the first thing that came to my mind, but Whirlwind makes more sense.....especially since it says that it's the table of the month.

Last edited:

Eegah

May 12, 2013

Anyone know of a popular movie-themed pinball table with the initials "TAF?" I'm drawing a blank.

(I'm not exactly being serious here)

fuzzyfoot88

Sep 7, 2012
Was there ever a table based on Jaws? I'm looking at the giant mouth surrounding the shark-nado and the fact that it's a movie poster.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Ugh, I really hope it is not just one table. I just do not give a dang about Fish Tales such an overrated, and boring table. :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts