Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
"FROM THE CELEBRATED CREATORS OF "DRIVING MISS ELVIRA" & "SQUIRRELS IN SPACE" COMES THE TALE OF PIN-NADO"

ADDAMS

It's happening, guys!

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
"FROM THE CELEBRATED CREATORS OF "DRIVING MISS ELVIRA" & "SQUIRRELS IN SPACE" COMES THE TALE OF PIN-NADO"

ADDAMS

It's happening, guys!

FROM RAUL -NO

Sorry to burst that theory, but it seems the Raul Julia estate still won't cut a deal. :)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks all you who have posted in this thread. I've been thoroughly entertained with your guesses.

I remember in the speculation threads for pack #19 and #20, that many wanted a harder clue. You got your wish.

Since December is the gift giving season and the probable PS4 release, I think that next month's table release will be very enjoyable and maybe a couple of other surprised thrown in. That's my hope at least.

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Maybe this is old news, but it appears table pack 21 is part of season 3 (makes sense) and perhaps is a January release? Also, on FarSights website, there is a single question mark, not two, so... Perhaps this is a single table release...

I hope it's not Fish Tales... Just so we can keep guessing that is the next table EVERY month, lol!

I have no clue. I'm still overwhelmed with seasons 1 and 2!

Cheers to all during the holidays!
Tim

bjkman

Jul 20, 2012
Okay i think it's pretty obvious
TABLE PACK #21: CYCLONE & FISH TALES (OR A SHARK RELATED TABLE)

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Okay i think it's pretty obvious
TABLE PACK #21: CYCLONE & FISH TALES (OR A SHARK RELATED TABLE)

Nah, the TPA website only shows a single table for pack 21. It's just Fish Tales, with the whole tornado thing being Whirlwind related, since it's Table of the Month.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Sharknado is the tale of fish in a whirlwind. Certainly a better crafted hint than those past but not all that complicated.

1 table per month is fine by me if its a DMD the likes of Fish Tales. I think 2 packs of alphanumerics would be the way to go. If there was a scenario where we get F-14 Tomcat for the Feb pack I would welcome the addition but would feel a bit short-changed.

You spoiled us FS. Admit it.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
'tis madness!

I fully expect someone to play with the gamut of the gif to see if there are any hidden layers to decipher. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.