Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Doesn't the announcment and pictures coincide with being just before the Android/iOS beta release? Then they do a twitch feed (hopefully) and then teh release and newsletter should typically follow on the Friday of the following week if everything goes well during the beta test. Still plenty of time if their target is the 14th.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
If they announce the table at the end of this week, we could have the android beta following it and the table could get out the 14th indeed.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There was a mobile update with some tweaks, such as the brightness being toned down a bit.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Whats with all the impatience!!??. We have had 2 tables so far this year (Jan & Feb), and we are only at the start of March we still have another 28 days left, so i doubt well see the next table until the 20th at the earliest!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Whats with all the impatience!!??. We have had 2 tables so far this year (Jan & Feb), and we are only at the start of March we still have another 28 days left, so i doubt well see the next table until the 20th at the earliest!

I know, right? Seems we are getting spoiled with the fact they have been putting a table out exactly every 4 weeks for the last few releases. At this rate, if it keeps up, they could potentially release two tables in the month of August on the 1st and 29th. Assuming that is even in the realm of possibilities

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I would like farsight to communicate a little more.
Would be nice to have news updates.
You know like "hey guys we'll announce the new table that week".

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I hope there will be a Stern table soon. We didn't see any Stern table since ages.
if stern then only those from 70's and 80's, because we already have enough of "shoot the ramp" tables and stern made not best examples of tables of that style.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Sooooo it's Friday where I live.
But I think it's not yet Friday where farsight is but soon.
Will we have the confirmation for the next table it the next 24 hours huh?
^^

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Will we have the confirmation for the next table it the next 24 hours huh?
^^

ok)) then be prepared for

45000601.jpg

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
On no, the villagers are revolting! No seriously, they are revolting to look at.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
On no, the villagers are revolting! No seriously, they are revolting to look at.

You have to wonder why they didn't just use the obviously more detailed backglass villagers, but instead opted to have a five-year-old trace them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts