Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I thought it was odd the newsletter flat out stated taxi was table of the month. Not like it wasn't obvious but usually they still have the clue represent both the table of the month and new release to allow a guess for both.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
I thought it was odd the newsletter flat out stated taxi was table of the month. Not like it wasn't obvious but usually they still have the clue represent both the table of the month and new release to allow a guess for both.

i really love how some guys make guessing based on their personal imaginary world, so her are quotes from several last newsletters:

Newsletter 23
"Medieval Madness is the next Table of the Month!"

Newsletter 22
"The free to play table of the month is Whirlwhind™"

cant find Newsletter 21 in my mail box.

Newsletter 20
"Champion Pub is the next free Table of the Month!​"

Newsletter 19
"Elvira and the Party Monsters is the Free Table this Month!​"

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
i really love how some guys make guessing based on their personal imaginary world, so her are quotes from several last newsletters:

Newsletter 23
"Medieval Madness is the next Table of the Month!"

Newsletter 22
"The free to play table of the month is Whirlwhind™"

cant find Newsletter 21 in my mail box.

Newsletter 20
"Champion Pub is the next free Table of the Month!​"

Newsletter 19
"Elvira and the Party Monsters is the Free Table this Month!​"

I never noticed the totm revealed until this newsletter. Huh.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I never noticed the totm revealed until this newsletter. Huh.

In the infamous "Shark-nado" clue, I thought it was obvious that Whirlwind was the totm due to the sharks in the tornado. What made it more obvious was the statement right in the newsletter that said it was. :O

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I wonder when the announcement will come.
Confirmation that it's Whodunnit

Last edited:

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Because it was such a brilliant clue that they want to enjoy it a little longer. The clue fooled everyone into thinking that it was Who Dunnit when in reality it is Bram Stoker's Dracula...(I hope!!)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
And when I thought they were announcing WHO dunnit, they instead announce yet ANOTHER Expo. I feel trolled :p

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Because it was such a brilliant clue that they want to enjoy it a little longer. The clue fooled everyone into thinking that it was Who Dunnit when in reality it is Bram Stoker's Dracula...(I hope!!)

Yes that would be my wish...but Who Dunnit it is still a good table id just want BSD more. Hopefully October table pack will offer it up to us.....fingers crossed

They have done hallowen themed tables the last 2 years so hopefully they will carry on the trend this year, tables i can think of are TFTC, Freddy, Addams Family (will be a KS table though), and the main one BSD......be a real kick in the teeth if they gave us Sterns old Dracula table however :(

Last edited:

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
WHERE ARE OUR FRIDAY SCREENSHOTS? I'm losing my mind :eek:

-- sorry for the pin-rage :rolleyes:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
It's been 2 weeks since the hint pic. Are we not on schedule to expect release news????
Or does it change to new dates every month now?
Basically it sounds like the "Tease" game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts