Table Pack #24 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Hey where is the hint pic?

33ykkjk.jpg

many people thinks it's who dunnit with taxi as free table of the month.

myself, I don't know, we'll see ^^

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Off topic:
I just played one game of BK2000 after this new update.
On multi ball the camera view is stuck on lower play-field the camera never goes to upper play-field during Multi-ball. I played it in portrait mode on IOS iPad 3 with the new update.
Boo!!!
I hate updates!

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
To be exact it was some sort of Marble Zone "beta" that was playing behind Noah.
Sure? I distinctly remember Starlight Zone. Unless there was more than one ad of his shown during the movie. It's been a bloody long time since I've seen it.

"THIS MAN HAS NO PENIS"
"HE BLOWS GOATS. I HAVE PROOF"

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Actually getting back on track. We have been getting things early. End of the month is the usual deadline for table release. We've been getting spoiled lately. March just started, so I'm not worried yet. I'm sure we will hear something soon.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Something must be wrong.They should have announced something it by now.
Last minute issues lol

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Something must be wrong.They should have announced something it by now.
Last minute issues lol
They usually announce it right before they're about to release it, I thought. I recall everyone being surprised by Black Rose right before it released, not weeks before (release time is usually around the middle of the month).

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I think the most likely cause of the delay was that they were in the process of redoing the BK2K playfield and that they didn't have time to snatch a picture of WHO dunnit.

night

May 18, 2012
I think the most likely cause of the delay was that they were in the process of redoing the BK2K playfield and that they didn't have time to snatch a picture of WHO dunnit.

Well, since TPA on the iPad2/Mini is broken, I expect some more delay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts