Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Is that not pack 28?

It is, but the going theory is that Diner will be pack 29 since we know it's coming. If pack 29 is not Diner, then pack 30 will certainly be Diner, and we presume FarSight would like at least a little mystery around the last pack of the season. The pack 30 thread could be thought of as the thread to discuss which ever table between pack 29 and pack 30 isn't Diner.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
It is, but the going theory is that Diner will be pack 29 since we know it's coming. If pack 29 is not Diner, then pack 30 will certainly be Diner, and we presume FarSight would like at least a little mystery around the last pack of the season. The pack 30 thread could be thought of as the thread to discuss which ever table between pack 29 and pack 30 isn't Diner.

Maybe change the title of the thread to "Mystery Season 3 Table Speculation", since we don't know what's coming our way as our (second-to) last pack of the season.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I doubt we'll see the chainsaw jackpot, more likely to be in pinball after dark

Yeah that makes sense.If/when Pinball After Dark is released i would assume the first release is in form of a base pack consisting of 4 tables.I don't know that many tables beyond for example Big Bang Bar or Playboy that should be included in PaD but if Tales from the Crypt was part of the deal it would be a huge draw and create a lot of interest for the new platform/series.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
i hate the fact PAD will be a standalone app. I'd rather have it integrated into the main PBA app. Makes the while thing look fragmented, not unified.

luxthedux

May 30, 2013
Hi! I'm an Italian player of TPA. I don't know where I can make a questions on this forum, so I decide to ask you here. (sorry for my bad English). In game settings, I find "Controllo superiore flipper On/Off" but I don't understand what it does mean! In English should be "Check flipper top" (by google translate). Do you know what does this option change? Thank you so much!! Bye

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
i hate the fact PAD will be a standalone app. I'd rather have it integrated into the main PBA app. Makes the while thing look fragmented, not unified.
long time ago I came to the conclusion that FS is scared by everything related to unification consolidation and synergies. they just love to fragment the hell out of their stuff.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
pinball after dark has to be a separate app so it can have a different rating. FS has no choice on this one.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
long time ago I came to the conclusion that FS is scared by everything related to unification consolidation and synergies. they just love to fragment the hell out of their stuff.

Quite a few people in the pinball community seem to have little quirks. So I guess it doesn't surprise me Farsight has unificationphobia - the fear of five lights. Wait, that's not quite right.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
pinball after dark has to be a separate app so it can have a different rating. FS has no choice on this one.

A possible Pinball After Dark being standalone isn't a problem at all for me.Given the recent release problems i just fear that if Bram Stoker's Dracula actually will be part of the Halloween release that not only Love Never Dies but Frustration as well.It would be terrible to have to sit and wait on that table(or also Crypt) while most everyone else is having a grand old time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts