Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

May 10, 2012
i hate the fact PAD will be a standalone app. I'd rather have it integrated into the main PBA app. Makes the while thing look fragmented, not unified.

Why care about this. We have a chance to get more tables and you (and a few others ) complain that it is not a part of the main app? The whole reason for PAD is that it will contain tables that they can't sell in TPA.

Sometimes I get a feeling that complaining is more important than playing pinball? This post is not meant to make fun of anyone or mock the topic, I am just very confused and baffled about it even being a topic to talk about. Very strange and surrealistic.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hi! I'm an Italian player of TPA. I don't know where I can make a questions on this forum, so I decide to ask you here. (sorry for my bad English). In game settings, I find "Controllo superiore flipper On/Off" but I don't understand what it does mean! In English should be "Check flipper top" (by google translate). Do you know what does this option change? Thank you so much!! Bye

I would guess upper flipper control.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Why care about this. We have a chance to get more tables and you (and a few others ) complain that it is not a part of the main app? The whole reason for PAD is that it will contain tables that they can't sell in TPA.

Sometimes I get a feeling that complaining is more important than playing pinball? This post is not meant to make fun of anyone or mock the topic, I am just very confused and baffled about it even being a topic to talk about. Very strange and surrealistic.

I don't think it's complaining as much as it is that people would REALLY much rather have these PAD tables mixed in with all their other tables, instead of having to exit out of TPA and enter into PAD just to play them.

I mean, who wouldn't want one single game that has ALL the tables, instead of having to switch between the two games?

It makes perfect sense to me.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I don't think it's complaining as much as it is that people would REALLY much rather have these PAD tables mixed in with all their other tables, instead of having to exit out of TPA and enter into PAD just to play them.

I mean, who wouldn't want one single game that has ALL the tables, instead of having to switch between the two games?

Itt makes perfect sense to me too.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So I sent a message to Keith Johnson about rules in the game that I was confused about. This is his rule set for the Slot Machine multiball:

"Anyway, on Slot Machine mb, each of the 4 shots scores 1x-2x-3x jackpots (then 1x after the 3x is complete). When the slot machine is completed, the ramp goes down to give a super. The super value is dependent on how many triples you've made. 1 triple, super is 5x jackpot, 2 triples, super is 15x, then 30x, then 50x (100M+)."

So there is a 50x Super Jackpot multiplier.

MY GOD.

karl

May 10, 2012
Keith is the man. I got an insane amount of points on it during matchplay, all because of that super jackpot rule. Everybody just scratched their head when it happened (including myself)

I am really looking forward to this in TPA. I have yet to play a bad machine that keith worked on. Him and Lyman are in a league of their own, the league of extraordinary pinball minds

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Hi! I'm an Italian player of TPA. I don't know where I can make a questions on this forum, so I decide to ask you here. (sorry for my bad English). In game settings, I find "Controllo superiore flipper On/Off" but I don't understand what it does mean! In English should be "Check flipper top" (by google translate). Do you know what does this option change? Thank you so much!! Bye
I'm assuming it means upper flipper control as well or two stage flippers.

With the setting on. It would allow you, as long as you have analog triggers, to control the upper flipper separately from the lower flipper. A slight pull of the trigger will activate the lower flipper and pulling the trigger slightly farther will activate the upper flipper.

This is extremely valuable in multi ball so that you can hold balls on the lower flippers and make upper shots usually needed for jackpots with the upper flipper and a not lose control of the held balls.

N

netizen

One could ask Zen the same question, and get "but it's licencing for this platform" as an excuse/reason. No matter the reason for it someone won't like it while someone else does

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I hope it's DINER.. No announcement today it's been two weeks I'am still getting no response on FB page for TPA.
Bull****!!!!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I hope it's DINER.. No announcement today it's been two weeks I'am still getting no response on FB page for TPA.
Bull****!!!!

The "Texas" reference in the table hint could be a reference to "Texas Chili and Fries"-one of the meals in Diner, so that guess is not completely far off.

But I'm willing to bet it's more akin to "Texas Hold 'Em", even though I'm not sure if it's in HRC (never played it in an arcade).

That last table hint was a more head scratcher than one might think, but not as much as the Black Rose hint IMO.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The "Texas" reference in the table hint could be a reference to "Texas Chili and Fries"-one of the meals in Diner, so that guess is not completely far off.

But I'm willing to bet it's more akin to "Texas Hold 'Em", even though I'm not sure if it's in HRC (never played it in an arcade).

That last table hint was a more head scratcher than one might think, but not as much as the Black Rose hint IMO.

"This one's for Texas!" at 5:00

There ya go.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
No confirmation yet you folks are just speculating. They should have told us today what the damn table is. TPA is slippin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts