Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
one thing for sure is it won't be Diner as pack 30. If they left it for last there would be no reason to bother doing a clue.

But if Diner can't be pack 30, then if we get to pack 28 and it's not Diner, we'll know Diner must be pack 29, so there'll be no point in a clue, so Diner can't be pack 29, meaning Diner must be pack 28, though there's now no point in a clue for pack 28 if we all know it must be Diner, so the only option for FS is to not do Diner at all this season.

So Diner is cancelled. I was looking forward to it too.:(

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
But if Diner can't be pack 30, then if we get to pack 28 and it's not Diner, we'll know Diner must be pack 29, so there'll be no point in a clue, so Diner can't be pack 29, meaning Diner must be pack 28, though there's now no point in a clue for pack 28 if we all know it must be Diner, so the only option for FS is to not do Diner at all this season.

So Diner is cancelled. I was looking forward to it too.:(

Diner isn't cancelled; if #28 is another mystery table then 29 and 30 will be ones already revealed, including Diner.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
I love when people take the blatant nonsense I come out with seriously, but just to clarify in case it's causing confusion, Diner isn't cancelled. I was just taking the sensible logic of Bowflex's post to an unrealistic extreme. :p

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Head...hurting... Too... much... logic.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I will say that whatever Stern table that we are getting will be #28. Diner will be #29 & the last surprise will be #30.

So there!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I love when people take the blatant nonsense I come out with seriously, but just to clarify in case it's causing confusion, Diner isn't cancelled. I was just taking the sensible logic of Bowflex's post to an unrealistic extreme. :p

Could we take it to a surrealistic extreme? I see melting iphones with Diner secretly painted but only appearing when you move back 40 feet.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
No one would have picked the Gottlieb table for next month so who knows what will come after that.
I'll just go the safe option and say Diner.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I will say that whatever Stern table that we are getting will be #28. Diner will be #29 & the last surprise will be #30.

So there!

Sounds logical to me!

No one would have picked the Gottlieb table for next month so who knows what will come after that.
I'll just go the safe option and say Diner.

There's not many options to pick from:

- Diner

- Stern Table

- Dracula (Hopefully :D )

N

netizen

There's not many options to pick from:

- Diner

- Stern Table

- Dracula (Hopefully :D )

Isn't Dracula a Stern table from 1979? Whereas Bram Stokers Dracula is the 1993 Williams game that seems to be getting so much speculation.

I suppose FS could manage to tick off several long term requests with one machine though. Both a classic Stern and Dracula in one fell swoop. :D

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I think Bram Stokers Dracula is going to be a Kickstarter, I did some reading on it and Gary Oldman does the voice of Dracula on the Pinball Machine. Also look at the Backglass, you will see a couple of Celebrities on it, but I'm still hoping it comes out in pack 30 myself, just keep your fingers and toes crossed it doesn't cost too much.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Isn't Dracula a Stern table from 1979? Whereas Bram Stokers Dracula is the 1993 Williams game that seems to be getting so much speculation.

I suppose FS could manage to tick off several long term requests with one machine though. Both a classic Stern and Dracula in one fell swoop. :D

So not funny. :(

I think Bram Stokers Dracula is going to be a Kickstarter, I did some reading on it and Gary Oldman does the voice of Dracula on the Pinball Machine. Also look at the Backglass, you will see a couple of Celebrities on it, but I'm still hoping it comes out in pack 30 myself, just keep your fingers and toes crossed it doesn't cost too much.

It won't be, FB rep said it wouldn't need one when someone asked about it.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It's about as funny, to me, as all the pent up butt-hurt that explodes any time a Gottlieb table gets released or even discussed in relation to TPA.

Like I've said before, they're not my favorite games, but I'll still buy em.

My top most wanted is "Freddy", and my most wanted Gottlieb besides "Freddy" is "Rescue 911".... All I can do is keep holding out hope. As long as they keep going by these Top Ten Polls, I'll get my "Rescue 911" eventually. I remember the show like it was yesterday. It's so funny to look back on it now, so cheesy. lol

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Like I've said before, they're not my favorite games, but I'll still buy em.

My top most wanted is "Freddy", and my most wanted Gottlieb besides "Freddy" is "Rescue 911".... All I can do is keep holding out hope. As long as they keep going by these Top Ten Polls, I'll get my "Rescue 911" eventually. I remember the show like it was yesterday. It's so funny to look back on it now, so cheesy. lol

Good! That means that Eight Ball Deluxe will come out at some point then. :)

Rescue 911 would be fun. I've never played Freddy,but it looks okay.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I think Bram Stokers Dracula is going to be a Kickstarter, I did some reading on it and Gary Oldman does the voice of Dracula on the Pinball Machine.
Gary Oldman is very similar to Cassandra Peterson (Elvira). He's into pinball and is very reasonable to negotiate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts