Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I think it's safe to say we know the next 3 tables.

The big question is table pack 30.

If it's Bram Stokers Dracula, the Internet will melt. The Forum will explode, dogs and cats living together, world peace, end of global warming, contact with extra terrestrial life, and happiness for all.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I think it's safe to say we know the next 3 tables.

The big question is table pack 30.

If it's Bram Stokers Dracula, the Internet will melt. The Forum will explode, dogs and cats living together, world peace, end of global warming, contact with extra terrestrial life, and happiness for all.

Maybe we are getting another Gottlieb table lol

WesReviews

Jul 5, 2013
Wonder who complained about the polls?

I didn't realize I was breaking any rules? Just did them for fun, and if the info gathered from them (now lost) somehow helped FarSight with future releases, that was a bonus.

Oh well. The whiners always seem to get their way, just like the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.

How lame.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like the polls. If people weren't having discussions and enjoying them they would drop off the front page. It's a fun way to generate discussion on different pins. Who knows?

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
Wonder who complained about the polls?

I didn't realize I was breaking any rules? Just did them for fun, and if the info gathered from them (now lost) somehow helped FarSight with future releases, that was a bonus.

Oh well. The whiners always seem to get their way, just like the squeaky wheel that gets the oil.

How lame.

I personally enjoyed your polls and didn't mind seeing them all on the front page, but might spacing the polls out have been a better way to go? When we had the official Top 10 polls last year, each one ran for 2 weeks before the next one started. Also, I did notice that each poll's discussion progressed fairly slowly, so perhaps having only one poll at a time will make each individual discussion a bit livelier. I hope this setback doesn't discourage you from trying again and I'll gladly vote again if you're inclined to restart any or all of your polls in the future.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So you guys know, a separate poll sub forum is being created. The current polls are not lost, just hidden at the moment. Apparently the complaint was having 10 polls (I exaggerate) suddenly pop up on the 'general game' thread, and all of them looking alike in title because the full thing gets cut off until you click on it. The 'general game' thread has kind of gotten out of control because people start threads there instead of in a dedicated thread that might be more appropriate.

In other words, certain Mods are trying to do a little house cleaning to keep this forum orderly and easy to deal with. I just nod my head and go, "sounds good!"

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
So you guys know, a separate poll sub forum is being created. The current polls are not lost, just hidden at the moment. Apparently the complaint was having 10 polls (I exaggerate) suddenly pop up on the 'general game' thread, and all of them looking alike in title because the full thing gets cut off until you click on it. The 'general game' thread has kind of gotten out of control because people start threads there instead of in a dedicated thread that might be more appropriate.

In other words, certain Mods are trying to do a little house cleaning to keep this forum orderly and easy to deal with. I just nod my head and go, "sounds good!"

Personally, I thought the Polls were awesome and very entertaining. It's not like much else was being discussed in the General Section anyway. lol

I'll never understand all the reporting that goes on here? A forum is a place to discuss things, not report people every 50 seconds.

A Poll section it is, I guess. Thanks for keeping them alive.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The polls were awesome and if you did a poll about the polls they would show you the same! Honestly the poll topics had great participation and lots of stimulating dialogue. I can't believe there are people who are out there that would complain. I see plenty of threads that I shake my head at but I am not reporting them.

A poll sub forum is probably good. I like to go back and look at old polls and their results so hopefully old polls will wind up there for easier reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts