Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I love Sorcerer, it was one of my faves in the Williams collection once I warmed up to it. Can't beat a nice, loud solid state machine; I think that one, Firepower and Space Shuttle were my most played tables on that disc.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Any love for Sorcerer? It was in previous Farsight collections and I enjoyed playing it there. I'd like to see it given the full treatment and have it come out as good as "Firepower" did (one of the best TPA table recreations IMHO). But I can see that people might moan if it was a single table release on it's own, I hope that doesn't mean we'll never get it. I wouldn't even mind Jive Time just for completeness sake, I remember playing that a lot just to get the flipping wizard goals on my PSP.

I've never played it, but it actually doesn't look too bad.

I wouldn't mind seeing it next season.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I played it on PHoF only a few weeks ago and loved it. I'm surprised we haven't seen it ported to TPA yet.

Rudy hates me

Jan 13, 2014
FS have put themselves in a tough spot with Sorcerer. After saying the other rereleases were freebies and were much cheaper to do, there'd be a huge backlash if they released Sorcerer as a standalone table at full price. They could release it with another table, but what would be the point for them, doing extra work for no extra return? They could release it at a cheaper price, but why take a drop in income for a month when they can release any other table at full price?

Maybe there's the possibility of packs of multiple older tables in the future. Who knows what FS has planned, because with the current release model, TPA can't possibly go on beyond season 5 without splashing out on a LOT of licences.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I recently picked up PHOF for 360 in part because of Sorcerer. I love it!

I think FS could make some money by releasing it and say EBD as a pack of "classic" tables.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
FS have put themselves in a tough spot with Sorcerer. After saying the other rereleases were freebies and were much cheaper to do, there'd be a huge backlash if they released Sorcerer as a standalone table at full price. They could release it with another table, but what would be the point for them, doing extra work for no extra return? They could release it at a cheaper price, but why take a drop in income for a month when they can release any other table at full price?

Maybe there's the possibility of packs of multiple older tables in the future. Who knows what FS has planned, because with the current release model, TPA can't possibly go on beyond season 5 without splashing out on a LOT of licences.

I'd still pay full price for it.

Honestly, I don't think $5.00 for a table is all that bad.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
It's also worth noting that although many of us are familiar with the console collections they put out years ago, for a lot of players I'm willing to bet something like Sorcerer would be brand-new.

I just think five bucks is an easier sale when there's two machines and what better way to test that theory than with Sorcerer and Ace High? I have no problem paying that price if it's a machine that I want, but there's a number of tables I have now that I wouldn't have bought for that price on their own.

Jan 6, 2013
I Just want them to release more tables i still wish they were putting 2 out at a time even if i had to pay 10 bucks just bring 2 out at a time.I just feel that with them putting out 10 a season it will take forever to get to the tables i really want....But then again maybe 2 at a time was to much for them now that they have to put them on so many platforms they might not have the manpower to do so.But i do miss having the 2 coming out in 1 pack

Last edited:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
Damn.
I'm gonna check videos for that table, lot of people don't like it.

I'll try it anyway, i bought the season pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts