Table Pack #30 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Tipping TFTC over BSD for the Halloween table. A hunch, but it feels like it's entirely possible.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Tipping TFTC over BSD for the Halloween table. A hunch, but it feels like it's entirely possible.

The only way this happens is that DokkenRokken is right & we get BSD as #30. Then TFTC probably is your kickoff/Halloween table for the start of Season 4.

Reasoning? The FB page has had a lot of requests for BSD - and the FS rep hasn't exactly denied it either. At the very least - BSD has more momentum for a "horror" table than any other at the moment. Also - it was posted that they have something special planned for the Halloween release. TFTC would be a good kickoff & a Data East table to boot...

Regardless - we will get two "horror" genre tables this year. That is my opinion anyways...

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The only way this happens is that DokkenRokken is right & we get BSD as #30. Then TFTC probably is your kickoff/Halloween table for the start of Season 4.

Reasoning? The FB page has had a lot of requests for BSD - and the FS rep hasn't exactly denied it either. At the very least - BSD has more momentum for a "horror" table than any other at the moment. Also - it was posted that they have something special planned for the Halloween release. TFTC would be a good kickoff & a Data East table to boot...

Regardless - we will get two "horror" genre tables this year. That is my opinion anyways...

Yeah, even though the timetable has been pushed back a week, the last table of this season will still be in early September. I'd be very fine with TFtC for table 31. It's a great game, great theme and license, everyone is begging for it. I definitely feel BSD coming for 30 and a second horror theme this year but I'm thinking it might be something else.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

Based on a few recent comments, I'm starting to think that yes, we'll see TWO Halloween tables. (One to end Season 3, and one to start Season 4)

I initially didn't think we'd get 2, but I'll stand corrected. (No, I HIGHLY doubt the other will be TFTC. I think it'll be more along the lines of something smaller/easier, like "Bone Busters Inc", etc.

I think TFTC will be a Pinball After Dark table.)

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Based on a few recent comments, I'm starting to think that yes, we'll see TWO Halloween tables. (One to end Season 3, and one to start Season 4)

I initially didn't think we'd get 2, but I'll stand corrected. (No, I HIGHLY doubt the other will be TFTC. I think it'll be more along the lines of something smaller/easier, like "Bone Busters Inc", etc.

I don't think so. At least in regards to something "lesser" to kick off Season 4. Back on June 11,someone asked about TPA's Halloween plans. The FB rep responded with:

The Pinball Arcade We have something pretty cool planned for halloween, yes.
Like · Reply · 6 · June 12 at 1:54pm

Now I'm not knocking "Bone Busters". I've never played it. But I'm going to go out on a limb & say that most people aren't going to get excited if that (or something lesser) is the Halloween table. So I'd like to think that the Season 4 starter will be something that will generate some genuine excitement. (Hence my choice of BSD for Halloween).

Now,I've never played TFTC that I can remember - is there something with that pin that would cause it to be a PAD table?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
TFTC has a lot of dark humor as you would expect. Also has some animations that are adult such as, decapitations via guillotine, hangings, and gunshots to the head via revolver.
I've played it but don't know if it has a family mode.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein would be out there and kind of cool. Of course so would phantom.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

I agree to your theory too.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I don't think so. At least in regards to something "lesser" to kick off Season 4. Back on June 11,someone asked about TPA's Halloween plans. The FB rep responded with:

Now I'm not knocking "Bone Busters". I've never played it. But I'm going to go out on a limb & say that most people aren't going to get excited if that (or something lesser) is the Halloween table. So I'd like to think that the Season 4 starter will be something that will generate some genuine excitement. (Hence my choice of BSD for Halloween).

Now,I've never played TFTC that I can remember - is there something with that pin that would cause it to be a PAD table?

Or, for xbox and PS owners.....next halloween (2015) if lucky!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
TFTC has a lot of dark humor as you would expect. Also has some animations that are adult such as, decapitations via guillotine, hangings, and gunshots to the head via revolver.

Okay - then that makes sense for it being a PAD. In that case - then as Bowflex says - POTO would still fit the bill as the 1st Season 4 table. Yes - MSF would also work - but I'd think that would probably be more expensive to green light when compared to BSD.

Regardless - if we get two horror themes this year,based on previous speculation - they'll be fairly major. If we only get one - then it will almost certainly be BSD - which would IMO be saved to start off S4 as #31.

Which leaves in all likelihood #30 as still being a surprise. Actually - wouldn't it be nice if #30 was completely different then what has been bandied about? This has had a lot of discussion for a later table thread - and it's only going to get bigger if as most suspect - Diner is #29.

Hopefully we will find out soon...

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014

I only used "Bone Busters Inc." as an example, hence the "etc" after it. We could easily see something like "Mary Shelley's Frankenstein" or "Phantom of the Opera". In fact, I'd much rather see "Phantom of the Opera". The issue with either is that both are Data East/Sega tables, which they've not made yet, so I'm not really sure how feasible either are? Regardless, having either one of them would definitely fit the bill of being "something pretty cool planned for Halloween".

As for TFTC being a PAD table, well, just watch this video. I think it will answer your question pretty easily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmJ7A8PmXw4

Bingo.

I'm not sure if it has a family mode or not?

Okay - then that makes sense for it being a PAD. In that case - then as Bowflex says - POTO would still fit the bill as the 1st Season 4 table. Yes - MSF would also work - but I'd think that would probably be more expensive to green light when compared to BSD.

Regardless - if we get two horror themes this year,based on previous speculation - they'll be fairly major. If we only get one - then it will almost certainly be BSD - which would IMO be saved to start off S4 as #31.

Which leaves in all likelihood #30 as still being a surprise. Actually - wouldn't it be nice if #30 was completely different then what has been bandied about? This has had a lot of discussion for a later table thread - and it's only going to get bigger if as most suspect - Diner is #29.

Hopefully we will find out soon...

Honestly, I think most would agree that the sooner we get BSD, the better. I'd rather have it as the last table of this season (As it's clearly been hinted to), rather than wait even longer for it. Again, PS3/Vita users have to wait months upon months just to get even a few tables out of the 8 that are already out) I will say this much, if the last pack is anything but BSD, I'll be heavily disappointed and I'll stand corrected on my long standing prediction, but I just don't see it being anything else. I'd even agree with you had there not been all this talk and hinting of BSD.

How awesome would it be if we not only got BSD to end out Season 3, but POTO to kick off Season 4?!? I've been wanting POTO for quite a while. It looks like a total blast, and I especially love the music.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I do recall them stating that data east was coming but it will NOT be part of season 3. So I would say definitely not one of those for table 30

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
One day there will be a break in to Farsight studios in the middle of the night. Strangely, nothing will be taken, but a huge list of the machines in the office will be posted here the next day.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
One day there will be a break in to Farsight studios in the middle of the night. Strangely, nothing will be taken, but a huge list of the machines in the office will be posted here the next day.

Personally, I don't get the point of all the secrecy? Just announce the list of tables at the beginning of each season. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.