I forgot I was watching it just thinking about there newsletter tomorrow

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Do you think we will still get BSD for Table 30
Listening to the twitch I have my doubts now

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
You think it'll be ready by then?

It wouldn't surprise me if they have the table already. They are pinball fans after all. They can typically turnaround in 4 weeks and they can start once the funding goal is reached. I would say if they announce it this Friday to begin next week, they could potentially fund it in 2-3 weeks so it should be ready for release within 10 weeks from now.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It wouldn't surprise me if they have the table already. They are pinball fans after all. They can typically turnaround in 4 weeks and they can start once the funding goal is reached. I would say if they announce it this Friday to begin next week, they could potentially fund it in 2-3 weeks so it should be ready for release within 10 weeks from now.

Tough call.

I'm going to guess they're gonna save it for mid season, mostly because I really want "Phantom of the Opera" as the Halloween table. :p

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
First table for Season 4 is my guess
Why would they wait for another 6 months
We have already waited long enough

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Tough call.

I'm going to guess they're gonna save it for mid season, mostly because I really want "Phantom of the Opera" as the Halloween table. :p

If a KS starts off tomorrow or very shortly with TAF being the table - there is no way it isn't planned other than the kickoff for Season 4.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Why would they wait for another 6 months
We have already waited long enough

If a KS starts off tomorrow or very shortly with TAF being the table - there is no way it isn't planned other than the kickoff for Season 4.

I agree totally
Why would they torture us even more

You guys DO realize that this is Farsight we're talking about, right? lol

I've never seen a company with so many delays, bugs, and various other problems. Now, whether or not any and all of those issues are entirely their fault, they still continue to happen. So, with that said, I'd be shocked if we got TAF to kick off Season 4.

I hope I'm wrong, though, for everyone's sake.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I didn't see the live twitch.
When they said to look the newsletter for news for a KS. Did they specifically said the "next" newsletter?
Or "a" newsletter lol.
And I hope it would not be a news like "we are proud to announce that we will make a KS soon"... you know, the kind of news that isn't really a news ^^

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
They way they said it, it sounds like they are going to reveal the game for the next Kickstarter (The Addam's Family) and the date it should be ready to Kickstart. I will say we don't need a hint for the next table, it's going to be Diner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.