Table Pack #31/Halloween/Start of Season 4 Speculation Thread

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Judge Dredd, Rollercoaster Tycoon, The Getaway HS2, Red & Teds.

Will be surprised if it's not one of those.

Hopefully they'll announce a few upcoming tables like they did at the start of season 3.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Shhhhhh, don't tell NightWing! ;) :p

Like I said, I'm stickin with POTO. I can't imagine how awesome this would do, sales wise, esp after everyone empties their pockets for BSD. If one thing is certainly true, it's that Americans love Halloween. I'm gonna say that Farsight will enjoy very nice September/October sales.

Now, if they opt for "Bone Busters, Inc.".... :(

They are shooting themselves in the foot if they start Season 4 with Bone Busters. If you don't have the season pass available for most players until after the season is completely out - and that's in addition to just having one table release a month - then to keep the casual fans interested you HAVE TO start the season off with a big time table. I also think they should name three or four tables that will make it into Season 4.

That's the reason why Fish Tales led off S3. Since Addams won't be ready - I think it's one of two things...Dokken is right and we get Phantom,or FS breaks away from the two "spooky" table releases in a row and we start off with one of the most requested pins left,like a Road Show.

I'm just glad there is going to be a Season 4, honestly...

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I also think they have to start with a big popular table... as well as finishing a season with a big popular table.
That way they can release less popular (less good?) Table between...
*cough*LCA*cough*

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
no it wasn't. LCA is quite decent, on of the better Preimiers. The problem with LCA is that is difficult to play. And what can be seen among some people here, difficult table always suck and those that can go forever with gazillions are always good.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
The table I am expecting for #31 is Phantom of the Opera. Because it is a Data East machine and an alphanumeric I think it would be an interesting way to kickoff the season. Then they could throw in another requested table after like Party Zone or Judge Dredd to make the season worth buying.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I think they will start with a bang maybe with POTO,TAF for xmas and for the other 8 tables take your pick !!! my 8 , 1.ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON, 2. JUDGE DREDD 3. ,HS2, 4. CYCLONE, 5. EARTHSHAKER, 6. RED AND TEDS,and 2 unexpected tables 7. TSPP , 8. LOTR !!! and a table pack of 4 sometime in the next 12 months, 1. EIGHTBALL DELUXE 2.SORCERER 3.KINGPIN 4.ABRA CA DABRA . well heres to next 12 months, I live in hope. :p

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So are we thinking it will be a Horror themed table then?, if so i guess Bone Buster would be an easy one for them to do, but not a great way to start a season really.

I doubt it will be TFTC or POTO as these are Date East tables and not even sure if they have that system locked down and working in TPA yet??.....so maybe it will be Freddy?. Its a Gottlieb table (which FS love!!) and might not need a KS, what do you think?

Im saying......

Bone Buster or Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
So are we thinking it will be a Horror themed table then?, if so i guess Bone Buster would be an easy one for them to do, but not a great way to start a season really.

I doubt it will be TFTC or POTO as these are Date East tables and not even sure if they have that system locked down and working in TPA yet??.....so maybe it will be Freddy?. Its a Gottlieb table (which FS love!!) and might not need a KS, what do you think?

Im saying......

Bone Buster or Freddy: A Nightmare on Elm Street

Freddy would make sense to me.It isn't Data East, it ties into the Halloween Double Bill perfectly and it would be a great kickoff to Season 4.One might assume Freddy might need a KS but BSD didn't need one either.Can't be sure.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Gottlieb has some crappy tables in our collection I'am far from impressed with some of them so far. LCA / Class of 1812 / Haunted House / Cue Ball Wizard & lastly "El BORADO" City Of Gold worst sounds ever in a pinball game it's like morse code turn the damn volume to zero huge disappointments for me. I'll pass on a "Bone Buster" purchase to start off Season 4. Wallet Closed! Last Halloween Was A Bust!!!!
Freddy Kruger would be a nice surprise for an opener I totally agree.
I feel just looking at the Playfield on some of Gottlieb tables looks like children scribbled on the tables. Strange.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
TFTC is out as they said it would need to be in Pinball After Dark. I fear Freddy might be too expensive a license. So my guess is PHantom of the Opera.

I'd really like to see Sega Godzilla in the mix as a potential pin. No actors on the backglass. Might not need a kickstarter? And a surprisingly fun pin.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Gottlieb has some crappy tables in our collection I'am far from impressed with some of them so far. LCA / Class of 1812 / Haunted House / Cue Ball Wizard & lastly "El BORADO" City Of Gold worst sounds ever in a pinball game it's like morse code turn the damn volume to zero huge disappointments for me. I'll pass on a "Bone Buster" purchase to start off Season 4. Wallet Closed! Last Halloween Was A Bust!!!!
Freddy Kruger would be a nice surprise for an opener I totally agree.

+1

I wont be buying a season 4 pass if bone busters is the first table

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
To be honest i'm so happy that BSD is getting released i'd be fine with Bone Busters or anything else really as the next table.It's all good.I'd also be more than fine with the old Stern Dracula table, would make for a nice Halloween Nosferatu Double Bill.But given the single release same price policy one must figure that TPA wants to start Season 4 with a strong and popular table.That would probably exclude something like Bone Busters or Stern Dracula.And if it is supposed to be a horror themed table well that doesn't leave that many options.Which might lead to Freddy indeed.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.