Table Pack #31/Halloween/Start of Season 4 Speculation Thread

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
What's this got to do with Table 31 lol

No idea, but he better not share those photos.

That was a special time. ;)

I can't wait for November so we can finally stop speculating about all of these freakin' Halloween tables!

Why, so we can get back to the obvious choices for next season, like "Earthshaker" "The getaway: High Speed II" or "Red & Ted's Roadshow"?

I think the Halloween tables are fun to speculate on.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
No idea, but he better not share those photos.

That was a special time. ;)

Why, so we can get back to the obvious choices for next season, like "Earthshaker" "The getaway: High Speed II" or "Red & Ted's Roadshow"?

I think the Halloween tables are fun to speculate on. I can honestly accurately guess about 7/10 tables we'll see next season, that's how obvious some of the choices will be. lol

I'm surprised nobody's guessed "Castle Mania"-after all, it was in PHoF lol.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Umm sorry but there was never a pinball table called that. Are you perhaps referring to Mystery Castle or something?
It's just a joke. In Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection (aka Williams Pinball Classics in Europe), the tables are displayed in a virtual arcade. There were a few mock-up machines mixed in (Castle Mania, Inferno, Super Nova) to beef up the size of the arcade. Some of those mock-ups can be seen in this intro video of the game.

Note: I know there is a real Super Nova machine, but the mock-up doesn't look anything like it.

Last edited:

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
Kickstarter for TAF starts right after Diner is released. After the target is met, TAF is in the next table pack- much like the way T2 was brought to us. That's my guess! Although BSD is on my wish list as well.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Kickstarter for TAF starts right after Diner is released. After the target is met, TAF is in the next table pack- much like the way T2 was brought to us. That's my guess! Although BSD is on my wish list as well.

Maybe in a perfect world
Not in Farsights world lol
Wont get it before Christmas

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Personally, I think BSD is far and away a million times better than TAF, but whatever, as long as it makes the masses happy.

In the end, everyone gets what they want. :cool:

Do you think Tales of the Crypt is also better than TAF
Never played that

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Played it last week. The things I remember is that it had crazy dmd animations and voice acting. The playfield was pretty simple and clean, so not as much gimmicks as TAF. And the shaker was constantly on. I think I will spend some more time on it on Friday.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.