Table Pack #31/Halloween/Start of Season 4 Speculation Thread

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I got it !
CHRISTINE Dae is the victim of the Phantom of the Opera !
I'm the boss !

Wow that's pretty good.

Nice work, thats solid.

What's even more interesting is POTO is of the sega/data east variety. And with the recent news about the rights to some sony tables makes me think Godzilla is a real possibility down the road.

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I got it !
CHRISTINE Dae is the victim of the Phantom of the Opera !
I'm the boss !

Yeah I think this is right. When I saw the car I was thinking "Christine" then looked at Road Show table info and the singer was Charline, so dang, as I wanted that one. Then I checked Phantom of the Opera wiki and sure enough Christine.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Christine Daaé, a chorus girl, becomes the object of obsession, passion, and love for the mysterious Phantom of the Opera, who becomes her mentor. With his help, she is chosen to replace the company's prima donna. When she falls in love with her childhood sweetheart, Raoul, the Phantom kidnaps Christine in a jealous rage, and drags her down to his lair. She is forced to choose between the Phantom and Raoul, but her compassion for the Phantom moves him to free them both and allow them to flee. At the end of the film version of this show, her gravemark says that she was born in 1854 and died in 1917.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Newsletter came in!

Newsletter

and here is the hint

f1wyNxI.jpg

Now the free table is elvira and she has that move your car quote in one of her tables, but apprently that quote is in a crap ton of other tables as well according to pinside

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/move-your-car

So the hint is probably in the other quote and the car featured... I'm stumped.

I imagine the free table is Scared Stiff. That's the one of the two Elvira tables that features that quote.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Yeah I think this is right. When I saw the car I was thinking "Christine" then looked at Road Show table info and the singer was Charline, so dang, as I wanted that one. Then I checked Phantom of the Opera wiki and sure enough Christine.

Yeah, can't rule that POTO. Or Swords of Fury. Probably the "most likely" of the guesses so far.

A stretch connection would be to connect the car with the John Carpenter film. There is a John Carpenter that coincidentally is a programmer for several Data East tables (including a couple of the mooted Sony deal tables like Last Action Hero and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein... as well as Tales From the Crypt).

Can't even rule out an *original* Christine table (Christine is a Columbia film) at this point... this hint is a good one for guessing. :) But I think POTO is the most likely candidate, yes.

ryzombie619

Feb 20, 2014
YES!!! Guys, you have outdone yourself! I've been wanting this table a long time!! Isn't it Data East btw? That means this is the first Data East table? Wow, nice.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts