Table pack #38 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Only a few more hours and we'll have our hint. Oh for a dubious, ambiguous, difficult hint. I mean the Jack*Bot one might've been interpreted a few other ways, but with the cards matching the playfield, there were few dissenters.

I wasn't around for the BK2K/Black Rose "controversy" but another one like that would be great!!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This is a tough one.

april_15_hint.jpg

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
The table hint makes no sense.

Basically it's a bunch of men on flying trapezes with Bombs surrounding them. There is a ringmaster at the bottom who is seen saying "Ladies and gentlemen, we extend our warmest welcome to you and direct your attention to an extreme example of extraordinary excitement! In an exclusive engagement, as expected, ex members of the famous "Flying Extroverts" (previously in exile) expertly perform extremely perilous stunts while carrying explosives!"

I'm stumped.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Only a few more hours and we'll have our hint. Oh for a dubious, ambiguous, difficult hint. I mean the Jack*Bot one might've been interpreted a few other ways, but with the cards matching the playfield, there were few dissenters.

I wasn't around for the BK2K/Black Rose "controversy" but another one like that would be great!!

What I don't recall was whether or not the roulette wheel in that clue had a "mock-up" of the cannon from Black Rose. That would've tilted me more towards thinking it was BR than BK2K. That threw most of us for a serious loop.

I can't begin to express my disappointment when I found out this month's new table wouldn't be Diamond Lady instead of Jack*Bot.....

...mostly because there was none.

BTW, this from a Gottlieb apologist.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
This is a tough one.

april_15_hint.jpg

I don't know how this fits into the circus theme of Cirqus Voltaire and the Table Pack 38 hint above, but words with the prefix ex- appear thirteen times. Ex is the anagram for Xe, which is the symbol for Xenon in the Periodic Table of Elements.

So Xenon it is!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I don't know how this fits into the circus theme of Cirqus Voltaire and the Table Pack 38 hint above, but words with the prefix ex- appear thirteen times. Ex is the anagram for Xe, which is the symbol for Xenon in the Periodic Table of Elements.

So Xenon it is!

Be sure to let the folks in North Korea and Chad know.

That bit about the five countries where TPA wasn't played was one of the most amusing things I've ever read in a TPA newsletter. Even better than saying "It's coming soon for the 360!"

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I don't know how this fits into the circus theme of Cirqus Voltaire (...)

"Cirqus Voltaire is the next Free Table of the Month!
As always, our Table Hint uses the theme from our next free Table, but leaves a little clue as to what table we'll be developing next..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.