Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
He pops in every now and then. He is a huge advocate for Swords of Fury and Catacomb. Nice guy.

Not saying anything bad about the guy. It's just that his unwavering Evel Knievel prediction and then sudden disappearance after Centaur's announcement was pretty funny.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Ok. So my final answer is Eight Ball Deluxe.

Definitely one of my most wanted tables that doesn't have a major license attached to it.And from what i can tell definitely one of the most requested tables around TPA.Surely would be a crowd pleaser.And if Farsight still did double bills, Sharkey's Shootout, pretty please! :)

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
As far as i know before Season 4 there was somekind of list that was leaked.All the tables on that list have so far been released with only The Getaway outstanding.I think it is very safe to assume it is coming in S4.Either #39 or #40.

That's my point. Getaway has been "safe to assume" from that leak so many times now that I don't believe it any more, until it's actually announced for sure.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
That's my point. Getaway has been "safe to assume" from that leak so many times now that I don't believe it any more, until it's actually announced for sure.

Well one of those leaked tables has to inevitably be the last of the bunch.The Getaway is that table.It is coming in S4, there can be little doubt imo.Time will tell, of course.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
He pops in every now and then. He is a huge advocate for Swords of Fury and Catacomb. Nice guy.

I'm coming around on both of these. Played quite a few games of both tables the last two daysat VFW. Was never big on SoF but it's pretty damn fun. Plus it has Lionman! Catacomb is just a neat table. Multiball is challenging to get to and difficult to keep going. I don't fully understand the scoring of it but I still like and went back to play it multiple times.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm coming around on both of these. Played quite a few games of both tables the last two daysat VFW. Was never big on SoF but it's pretty damn fun. Plus it has Lionman! Catacomb is just a neat table. Multiball is challenging to get to and difficult to keep going. I don't fully understand the scoring of it but I still like and went back to play it multiple times.

Damnit. I walked right by Catacomb without playing it. Made sure to play SoF though, and it's tops in my book. Those older sterns weren't getting much love. With elektra, I had a long game and still couldn't get it to the lower level. I'm still just gonna stick with Judge Dredd as 39. It kicked my ass, so I'll gladly kick its ass back when it comes to TPA!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's gone quiet in here, hasn't it? Everyone too busy beta testing Xenon, huh?

SoF would be cool. It's a different layout and very much a game designed for the times (it came out around the same time Gauntlet was around, I think). Fun to play.

Oh, and I played Seawitch briefly recently - another distinctive layout. From the same era as Flight 2000, which I like a lot, so if we're to get another older Stern, I'm with those who've requested it. I understand it was runner-up to F2K in a poll.

Table #39 will be Pinball Circus. You heard it here first. All predictions correct or your money back. Direct complaints to @POTUS on Twitter.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013

SoF would be cool. It's a different layout and very much a game designed for the times (it came out around the same time Gauntlet was around, I think). Fun to play.

Oh, and I played Seawitch briefly recently - another distinctive layout. From the same era as Flight 2000, which I like a lot, so if we're to get another older Stern, I'm with those who've requested it. I understand it was runner-up to F2K in a poll.

Table #39 will be Pinball Circus. You heard it here first. All predictions correct or your money back. Direct complaints to @POTUS on Twitter.

I'm betting on a table from the 80s.....so SoF would be great!

I'm sticking with EBD, though.

invitro

May 4, 2012

I would be very excited to see Swords of Fury. I would be super duper excited to see another Stern similar to the F2K vintage. And like very many people, I would be ultra mega extreme excited if TPA made Pinball Circus, at least if it were playable and the rules are not a tremendous letdown.

I am curious how many beta testers you think there are, though.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I would be very excited to see Swords of Fury. I would be super duper excited to see another Stern similar to the F2K vintage. And like very many people, I would be ultra mega extreme excited if TPA made Pinball Circus, at least if it were playable and the rules are not a tremendous letdown.

I am curious how many beta testers you think there are, though.
I roughly know how many Android testers there are. Other platforms I'm pulling numbers out of thin air that should be ignored by anyone.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm betting on a table from the 80s.....so SoF would be great!

I'm sticking with EBD, though.

I doubt we'd get two bally 80's tables in a row-as much as I've been wanting EBD since voting for it in the Bally poll in which Centaur won.

I could enjoy SoF (LIONMAN!!!), but would much prefer Sorcerer.

However, we still don't have a Gottlieb for this season. Should that happen, it will be either an alphanumeric (TX, SnS, Cactus Jack, or maybe the much-talked-about BBI), or they bring us a DMD (Gladiators or, preferably, Stargate).

If the Xenon beta is out, we could find out in days.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.