Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Ooh... how about they've secretly signed a deal to do TSPP? Say Matt Greoning helped them personally to get the licensing sorted out....

Yeah, that's got to be it. I have to be absolutely concrete in the utter impossibility of the rumors that I hear whispered from the top of my head. People have to believe it's actually true.

Yes....they offset the lose of the licensing fee by not resigning Harry Shearer....:p

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
I always laugh when people say double pack. And raven is just lol. Actually the music is kinda neat. But here's to hoping its Judge Dredd. That would be Mazing

I <3 Raven. Original translite is an acquired taste, but it has great shots and killer music.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
So apparently there have been no hints within hints.While The Getaway seems certain as #40, everybody seems to be dancing completely in the dark with #39.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So apparently there have been no hints within hints.While The Getaway seems certain as #40, everybody seems to be dancing completely in the dark with #39.

Some forum moderators know, and they're being very silent. Remember BSD came out of the blue last year.

We'll know in a week.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Some forum moderators know, and they're being very silent. Remember BSD came out of the blue last year.

We'll know in a week.

Yeah the BSD surprise was amazing.And what a wonderful table.Will #39 also be a licensy table?The tension mounts.Who killed Laura Palmer has nothing on this!:D

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
While The Getaway seems certain as #40, everybody seems to be dancing completely in the dark with #39.

Hasn't Getaway been "certain" for like almost every table since like #25?

I'm not confident in Getaway itself, but I am confident the season will have one more premium DMD out of something like that or Road Show or Safecracker or maybe something wild like Jurassic Park. The last table needs to be something big to drive season sales on the platforms that can only sell season passes after the fact.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Hasn't Getaway been "certain" for like almost every table since like #25?

I'm not confident in Getaway itself, but I am confident the season will have one more premium DMD out of something like that or Road Show or Safecracker or maybe something wild like Jurassic Park. The last table needs to be something big to drive season sales on the platforms that can only sell season passes after the fact.

As far as i know before Season 4 there was somekind of list that was leaked.All the tables on that list have so far been released with only The Getaway outstanding.I think it is very safe to assume it is coming in S4.Either #39 or #40.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
As far as i know before Season 4 there was somekind of list that was leaked.All the tables on that list have so far been released with only The Getaway outstanding.I think it is very safe to assume it is coming in S4.Either #39 or #40.

Around the release of Party Zone, someone stumbled upon something that showed five upcoming, yet-to-be-released, tables: Party Zone, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers, Addams Family, and HS2: Getaway. Four of those five have come to fruition. Admittedly at the time we already knew about TPZ (since it was already announced as the next table) and TAF (because Kickstarter), ES was no great shock, HS2 was a bonus but not wholly unexpected, and SST was right out of the blue.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Around the release of Party Zone, someone stumbled upon something that showed five upcoming, yet-to-be-released, tables: Party Zone, Earthshaker, Starship Troopers, Addams Family, and HS2: Getaway. Four of those five have come to fruition. Admittedly at the time we already knew about TPZ (since it was already announced as the next table) and TAF (because Kickstarter), ES was no great shock, HS2 was a bonus but not wholly unexpected, and SST was right out of the blue.

Ahh k.Yeah SST was an even bigger surprise than BSD.But most welcome.I guess releases like that are really fueling the recent Judge Dredd, The Shadow and other license tables speculation.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ahh k.Yeah SST was an even bigger surprise than BSD.But most welcome.I guess releases like that are really fueling the recent Judge Dredd, The Shadow and other license tables speculation.

Well, BSD, SST, and Ghostbusters (lest we forget that!!) were all part of the Sony deal that we first learned about when BSD was announced.

The Shadow isn't a Sony movie, but Johnny Mnemonic is (it's TriStar, the same as SST).

So if there's still a license left in that package, there's a good chance it's Johnny Mnemonic.

Hey, look, I've changed my vote... again.

[Edit] Hmm, Last Action Hero is Columbia, same as BSD, so maybe...? Didn't like the LAH table though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts