Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Well, BSD, SST, and Ghostbusters (lest we forget that!!) were all part of the Sony deal that we first learned about when BSD was announced.

The Shadow isn't a Sony movie, but Johnny Mnemonic is (it's TriStar, the same as SST).

So if there's still a license left in that package, there's a good chance it's Johnny Mnemonic.

Hey, look, I've changed my vote... again.

[Edit] Hmm, Last Action Hero is Columbia, same as BSD, so maybe...? Didn't like the LAH table though.

I love cinema and the theme of a table in general is pretty important to me.I'd especially love Johnny Mnemonic.Also would be very cool with Last Action Hero.Though sadly i've never played either for real.Lethal Weapon is Warner Brothers.Guess we can rule that out for the moment.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah the BSD surprise was amazing.And what a wonderful table.Will #39 also be a licensy table?The tension mounts.Who killed Laura Palmer has nothing on this!:D

I'd take BSD again. Is that an option?

Also I change back to bone busters as my guess. Based on the hints (there were no hints) Also I change my guess to judge dredd

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
See, why would shut your trap make a comment right after we decided it's judge dredd unless to throw us off? It's judge dress

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I don't think so. With your username, you have to go with F-14 for every guess until it's finally done.

Then you have to change your username.

Heh, it was just a little in-joke about a guy who was utterly convinced that Centaur was going to be Evel Knievel because "the hints were all there".

I don't think that guy ever showed his face again after Centaur came out.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Heh, it was just a little in-joke about a guy who was utterly convinced that Centaur was going to be Evel Knievel because "the hints were all there".

I don't think that guy ever showed his face again after Centaur came out.

He must be biding his time until Evel Knievel actually is released.Then he'll stage his comeback!:D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
He pops in every now and then. He is a huge advocate for Swords of Fury and Catacomb. Nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.