Table pack #39 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well, we're talking about an all-but-confirmed table for #38, not #39. Back on topic with baseless rumor-mongering and ill-informed guesses as to what Table #39 is and why [MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] is so excited. It's probably The Shadow. But like I said - please let it be Jurassic Park. Please.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'd like the newsletter to come out and give you all the hint so I can once again talk in this thread :D

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'd like the newsletter to come out and give you all the hint so I can once again talk in this thread :D

The Android beta release is what gets my clock ticking. Will that be this Friday (15th)? Or next (22nd)? Not sure I want to wait an extra week this month now.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
images

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Shadow, Last Action Hero or Roadshow would be fantastic but yeah, I'd go nuts if it's revealed to be Jurassic Park. I just don't see that happening thinking it would need help due to licensing issues but who knows?

karl

May 10, 2012
I love games from the Xenon area but I said this before it won the poll, also. When it comes to gameplay it is highly overrated. Still fun, but just compare Flash Gordon to Xenon. It was the next game from Bally and it came out just one month after Xenon. Huge step up. Xenon has a good layout but poor rules. Frontier and Mystic came right before Xenon and those had far better rules, also.

It is still fun, but I have tried the beta for PC and it took me maybe 3 tries to get all the wizard goals. That has not happened with any of the other old tables in tpa. So, it is not only a bit shallow but also too easy. On the plus side, it has great art, the first real ramp(it's a pretty one) and last but not least, some inspiring vocal tracks ;)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Please don't let it be Strikes and Spares, if it is a Gottlieb table.

Before TPA ends, would love to see

Fire
Police Force
Jokerz
Road Kings

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I pray for Judge Dredd in our near future.
Sorry did not mean to bring down others for Xenon just my opion no biggie I voted for Paragon on the polls.
I do hope next table will be more for the masses.
Jurassic Park would be cool since the new movie is releasing soon.
But I love (Judge Dredd) I played this table a lot again this year at Texas Pinball Festival.
The Getaway is my guess though between the last two tables for this season.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Last Action Hero is another I played a lot again at Texas Pinball Festival this year.
Awesome table!

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Last Action Hero is indeed an underrated table and IMHO one big positive over the real table would be that the TPA version wouldn't break down so often LOL. I did not play much of the real table on release but have played it a few times in the past two years. Almost every time there seemed to be a problem with that crane or I think ball lock on the crane. Pain in the butt!

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
The Shadow, Last Action Hero, Judge Dredd, Johnny Mnemonic....all these tables would be amazing.As #39 or in the following seasons.Maybe Farsight will even surprise us with Eight Ball Deluxe or Sharkey's Shootout, that would also be very cool!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ooh... how about they've secretly signed a deal to do TSPP? Say Matt Greoning helped them personally to get the licensing sorted out....

Yeah, that's got to be it. I have to be absolutely concrete in the utter impossibility of the rumors that I hear whispered from the top of my head. People have to believe it's actually true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts