Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Whats the reasoning behind thinking they'll not be having another DMD table?
We only have 4 so far Seems pretty light to me. Haven't they already said they sell way better?

Season 3 had 6,
Season 2 had 7,
Season 1 had 10+ 3 in base game

I'm figuring Roadshow and High Speed II make the most sense to round out the Season.

+1

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So far we've had Party Zone, Starship Troopers, Addams Family and Jack*Bot. Red&Ted will make it 5 DMDs.

I think it possible we'll get a 6th this season.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Hey all you speculators...

Have you signed up yet for the BlahCade Tournament of the Month? If you do, I'll tell you what some upcoming tables are* and stuff. Sign up here http://goo.gl/forms/5vJM0lMo0m and then on Saturday play. Hope to see you all in it!

*not really

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
*if it's eating you up inside, you can tell me the upcoming tables via PM. And I'll make sure not to tell anyone. That way everyone wins. ;)

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
i think we are probably due for a Gottleib. And that ther'e aren't any i can think of with a DMD and no license.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
How about Gladiators? Has a DMD. I don't think there is a license with it, but I could be wrong.

But I think it will be a non DMD since Road Show has one.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
How about Gladiators? Has a DMD. I don't think there is a license with it, but I could be wrong.

It doesn't appear to have any kind of license. It is of course a rip-off of the TV show American Gladiators. It had a production of 1,995 and is IPDb's #239 table.

The other two remaining Gottlieb unlicensed DMD's are Wipe Out (2,150 produced, IPDb #153) and World Challenge Soccer (1,470 produced, IPDb way under #300). All have MPU of System 3 which Farsight has made four of.

I don't think FS's tables are particularly predictable (other than being unlicensed), but I would speculate that Wipe Out and Gladiators to be locks to be made if FS can find one of them to purchase. I have seen many of each as real machines, but I think I've only seen one or two WCSoccers, at auctions, there is very little info on it at IPDb, and wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those went overseas.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks invitro for the research. World Challenge Soccer is one of the uglier pins ever made. I don't remember ever playing it though.

karl

May 10, 2012
Fun fact: Gladiators was supposed to be Zelda but they changed it in the last minutes, after everything was ready to go.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You would think it would be a big title, but who knows really. CBW ended season 2....

What I'd love to see is a Jurassic Park movie tie-in, but when have we seen anything like that up to this point?

I'm going to say Stargate.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Fun fact: Gladiators was supposed to be Zelda but they changed it in the last minutes, after everything was ready to go.

Really? I never knew that. That would have been very interesting.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
They would want to finish the season with a bang.
Gotta be something big than I hope
Just like BSD last season.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
It's not Getaway. They wouldn't blow their two best remaining unlicensed Williams DMDs back to back. Gotta save something to sell season 5.

I think a Gottlieb is as good a guess as any for #40, though no idea which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts