Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
Season 3 ended with the announcement of The Addams Family Kickstarter. With Season 4 coming to a close with Table Pack #40, I am wondering if Farsight will be announcing a new Kickstarter soon.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
They often have a roadmap for the entire season, but may not know what order the tables are going to be in. Also sometimes a deal or something may come along that allows them to do something they hadn't been considering before.

That said, they have advertised multiple upcoming tables in the past.

I guess they just want us folks to have fun guessing, and they like making the table hints for the newsletter!

You, sir, are right on the money. Just look at how much grief FarSight gets on the forums from various members (definitely to include myself) about not following up on their older 12 days of Christmas plans and the Golgoth-esque WiiU version of TPA. Now just imagine if FarSight had announced BSD would initially be the seventh table of season 3. Then, FarSight announced that due to having received the table later than expected, table #7 would be LCA instead. PAF members would be in an uproar once they were finished with their projectile vomiting.

The more I think of it, maybe it's better we don't know too much in advance. Microsoft's Game Room app is an excellent example. Microsoft announced that over 1,000 games would be released for it. 1/5 of the way, Krome (the developer) went belly-up.

Back to pinball matters. Table #40 will be........the last table of season 4!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You, sir, are right on the money. Just look at how much grief FarSight gets on the forums from various members (definitely to include myself) about not following up on their older 12 days of Christmas plans and the Golgoth-esque WiiU version of TPA. Now just imagine if FarSight had announced BSD would initially be the seventh table of season 3. Then, FarSight announced that due to having received the table later than expected, table #7 would be LCA instead. PAF members would be in an uproar once they were finished with their projectile vomiting.

The more I think of it, maybe it's better we don't know too much in advance. Microsoft's Game Room app is an excellent example. Microsoft announced that over 1,000 games would be released for it. 1/5 of the way, Krome (the developer) went belly-up.

Yep. The less people know, the better. Farsight is learning this.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

EDIT: Acutally, I meant table pack #40. Oops!

karl

May 10, 2012
No Lawlor last season. No particular significance to that!

I know - ergo the " Just sayin' " part. It was just me wanting some Ritchie goodness to play with :) (and it is actually more like 1 1/2 season now so I just feel that it is time)

We know that Getaway is just around the corner and F-14 is one of the strongest candidates from the system 11 games (I also think that we might see No fear next season) so I am not worried for next season, if it does not happen with nr 40 ;)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
As a sidenote, for some reason F-14 Tomcat has some of the best pinball music ever. :D Insanely catchy and definitely improves the mood of the game

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
The only tables off hand that I want for Season 5 right now are, Safe Cracker, Rescue 911, No Fear, Bansai Run, Mousin' Around, and The Simpson's Pinball Party. Those are my Season 5 most wanted.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Some good Gottliebs left imo. Montecarlo, Rescue 911, TX Sector, Joker Poker, Devils Dare, Krull, Freddy's Nightmare, Spirit of 76', Centigrade 37, Royal Flush, Stargate... I would like ALL of these in TPA (disclaimer: have not played any except Spirit of 76, feel free to correct me if any of these suck :)

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Snorkel, I've played Monte Carlo, Rescue 911, TX Sector, Freddy's Nightmare, and Stargate. I love all of those, I hope they come, other games you didn't mention which I think should be mentioned for good Gottlieb games are, Surf N Safari, Wipeout, Cactus Jacks, Bone Busters INC., Water World, and those are the Gottlieb's I want on The Pinball Arcade.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
There are some Gottliebs worth having in TPA, despite what some people think.

I'd love Monte Carlo, and I'd bet on getting it some day(no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts