Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Exactly my point. I understand timezones perfectly well. Living in one, having family in two others, and my place of work having facilities in a further two, I'm fully versed.

If I'm at home, I'd get the new table after I get home from work at around 6pm EDT. Newsletter soon after.

Here in the UK that is 11pm BST and I will be in bed. And my PC will still be 3500 miles away :D

If I were you I'd pull an all-nighter. Invite some friends over for pizza and movies. Anyways based on the hint, I'm gonna guess Shadow because there is no hint yet

*wasnt trying to imply that's shadows don't exist, but I'm sure there's a connection there somewhere

Last edited:

Vaelsh

Apr 20, 2013
If I were you I'd pull an all-nighter. Invite some friends over for pizza and movies. Anyways based on the hint, I'm gonna guess Shadow because there is no hint yet

*wasnt trying to imply that's shadows don't exist, but I'm sure there's a connection there somewhere

I sure hope you're right! The Shadow is the one single table I want more than any other! It would be a magnificent and unexpected way to end Season 4! *Fingers crossed*! :D

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
From canuck's sig I wouldn't mind seeing Atlantis one of these days. Fun table.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

I'm in a Pirate-themed hotel room at Legoland with my wife and kids. I see no flaws in that plan whatsoever!

+1 on Shadow. +2 if it'd been Jurassic Park.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm in a Pirate-themed hotel room at Legoland with my wife and kids. I see no flaws in that plan whatsoever!

+1 on Shadow. +2 if it'd been Jurassic Park.

If it was Jurrasic Park, I'd wait to see Juraaic world, so that I could experience both at the same time. Maybe with the brightness down on my phone people wouldn't throw candy at me

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Jurassic Park
Well a man can dream right!
Don't think we will be that lucky
99% sure it would require a kickstarter

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Jurassic Park
Well a man can dream right!
Don't think we will be that lucky
99% sure it would require a kickstarter

Ha ha! I'm 1% more sure of the kickstarter than you!

Seriously, you're right. Wish it wouldn't though-that game rocked!

invitro

May 4, 2012
If it was Jurrasic Park, I'd wait to see Juraaic world, so that I could experience both at the same time. Maybe with the brightness down on my phone people wouldn't throw candy at me
Uhh... that's not candy!

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
tsrr8Rt.jpg

Doesn't seem to be HS2...
Should mention that Space Shuttle is the FTotM.

Last edited:

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I wanted to say Space Station, but I'm not too confident about that. I'm trying to find a way to interpret this as F-14 Tomcat, but I'm not seeing a way. :)

Joseph Klemm

Mar 21, 2013
I have a feeling that it's either Safe Cracker (in reference to Bob's Rentals) or The Getaway: High Speed 2 (as the full name of the business in Safe Cracker was Bob's GETAWAY Rentals) or possibly both.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I have a feeling that it's either Safe Cracker (in reference to Bob's Rentals) or The Getaway: High Speed 2 (as the full name of the business in Safe Cracker was Bob's GETAWAY Rentals) or possibly both.

Well either way,it's a good way to end the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts