Table pack #44 speculation

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Table speculation #43 is closed but Steam Achievements are up for Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Eight Ball Deluxe.
Or Mousin' Around.
Or Banzai Run.

You heard it here first.
Or here.
Or here.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Eight Ball Deluxe.
Or Mousin' Around.
Or Banzai Run.

You heard it here first.
Or here.
Or here.

I think table 44 will be one of those you've suggested. They would all be great for TPA/

EBD-seems to be complete love/hate here on the boards. I'm in the former category as I think it's the best pool-themed pinball game there is.

Mousin' Around-TPA needs a good light-hearted pinball game as it's next table IMO, and this Late 80's Bally would suit TPA just fine. Going with the odds, I think it's next.

Banzai Run-My guess is we'll get it later in the season to complete the Lawlor WMS series. Judging from what I've seen, it's also quite a heavily-requested table. Never played IRL version though.

Going with my hopes, I want either Cactus Jack's or Surf N' Safari. We need a good "G-word" table and both have light-hearted and fun gameplay. For those who aren't Gottlieb fans here (and those who may have thought LCA represents all "G-word" tables), I still say you'll like either of these tables more than LCA.

Just my opinions and nothing more.

invitro

May 4, 2012
From this tidbit that Crawley posted in the twitch thread:

'- No news on Stern App. They weren't allowed to give any information it. But did have a few moments where they probably wish they could take back what they said "Winter is on it's way...we'll say that....no it's not. We're not officially saying anything"'

I suppose Game of Thrones is confirmed for SPA!

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
From this tidbit that Crawley posted in the twitch thread:

'- No news on Stern App. They weren't allowed to give any information it. But did have a few moments where they probably wish they could take back what they said "Winter is on it's way...we'll say that....no it's not. We're not officially saying anything"'

I suppose Game of Thrones is confirmed for SPA!

Can I hold out hope for that...?

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
I think table 44 will be one of those you've suggested. They would all be great for TPA/

EBD-seems to be complete love/hate here on the boards. I'm in the former category as I think it's the best pool-themed pinball game there is.

Mousin' Around-TPA needs a good light-hearted pinball game as it's next table IMO, and this Late 80's Bally would suit TPA just fine. Going with the odds, I think it's next.

Banzai Run-My guess is we'll get it later in the season to complete the Lawlor WMS series. Judging from what I've seen, it's also quite a heavily-requested table. Never played IRL version though.

Going with my hopes, I want either Cactus Jack's or Surf N' Safari. We need a good "G-word" table and both have light-hearted and fun gameplay. For those who aren't Gottlieb fans here (and those who may have thought LCA represents all "G-word" tables), I still say you'll like either of these tables more than LCA.

Just my opinions and nothing more.

+1 on EBD....It is my last must have. I would like Sorcerer, Fathom, and Seawitch as well, but EBD is better.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I'm hoping for Banzai Run or a 90's DMD table. Sorry, I was a 90's kid, that's where my nostalgia is. Maybe Last Action Hero?

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts