Table pack #44 speculation

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
11233014_907758345938780_5851452581717184855_o.jpg

now I gotta dig for pics of my grand champ run that was 2bil plus, I found this game in a laundrymat like 6 months ago saw it out the corner of my eye driving down the street

Jamesac68

Aug 14, 2013
My first thought on seeing that hint was "supercar over the Snake River Canyon". I was all set for a nice bit of 1970s pinball cheese. Then I looked at the board layout at IMDB and... eh. I could definitely go for a new 70s table, but maybe I'm not disappointed after all that it's No Fear.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I'd personally would rather it be Banzai Run.
But, I concur with you guys that it's probably No Fear.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Decent table for sure.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The longer you wait for a table, the better it will be. I mean compare the quality of season 5 and season 1. :)

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
lol me too bro, me too....sigh..happily i might add.....soooo happily......so very happy i am, my wife is....well she is great...yea great!....great indeed....

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Sometimes the longer you wait, well, the longer you wait. ;)

Hang on. When you finally receive Mousin Around in 2020, it will look like Pro Pinball!! :) Ok maybe not...
Some may also want to argue that season 5 looks like mid season 3 .. but yeah it's better than season 1 and 2. :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I knew somebody would say it. :D

Hehe. Is Tommy still your bet for #45 ?

Hang on. When you finally receive Mousin Around in 2020, it will look like Pro Pinball!! :) Ok maybe not...
Some may also want to argue that season 5 looks like mid season 3 .. but yeah it's better than season 1 and 2. :)

Mousin' what ?!?

But yes, you're right about the quality improvement.

invitro

May 4, 2012
No Fear has a round called "Jump This."

It's No Fear.
Someone tell [MENTION=3745]vikingerik[/MENTION], he will be happy. By the way, I got 51B in my 1st or 2nd game on No Fear, in Virginia Beach in 1995 or 1996. Hopefully Farsight will make the loop not trivially loopable.

I'm a little surprised (only one of the 34 people in my prediction contest picked it), but it seems that Farsight is getting better at securing small licenses. Maybe someone should assemble a list of small-licensed tables we might be able to look forward to. I wonder if Judge Dredd is a small license.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Hehe. Is Tommy still your bet for #45 ?

I think the fact that they got the pinball wizard song for the UI might mean they got the rights to Tommy as well. I know it's a big leap, but it's a fun pin that I'd like to see make it into TPA. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'll take No Fear. Played it for the first time in ages in York a couple of weeks ago, and took an instant liking to it.

S5 has been pretty epic so far... and 3 out 4 Steve Ritchie tables. Who knows what's coming next?!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I think the fact that they got the pinball wizard song for the UI might mean they got the rights to Tommy as well. I know it's a big leap, but it's a fun pin that I'd like to see make it into TPA. Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

I would really LOVE to see it in TPA as well.
Very fun table indeed. The best music themed table IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts