Table pack #44 speculation

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I'm still amazed that a few of the tables (The Machine: Bride of Pinbot, Medieval Madness, and Attack from Mars for starters) don't have a t rating. There's definitely some colorful language and implied or explicit adult situations.

"Owww.....you.....big.......sausage!"

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I'm still amazed that a few of the tables (The Machine: Bride of Pinbot, Medieval Madness, and Attack from Mars for starters) don't have a t rating. There's definitely some colorful language and implied or explicit adult situations.
----
Good point indeed. One's gotta have hope eh. ;)

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Damn language issues. My god, what does ripped even mean in this context :0
But thanks for getting it right :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
"I was innocently walking around downtown, when I stumbled into one. An actual pinball machine. You have to understand, I'd heard the stories but never actually seen one myself. My heart raced. Could this be real? People were walking right past this beauty as if it didn't exist, others gave it odd looks. How would they look at me if I actually engaged with it?

Hands in pockets, I casually glanced at the machine. It was older, not one of those new tarted up models. Closer inspection though showed it had been taken care of. This wasn't something that had hung out at truck stops for years, taking abuse. This was pure high end, private use only. And all the high scores were factory set. So what was it doing here? Should I even question my luck?

A new thought arose. I'd never paid to play pinball before. I mean I'd bought games online that had a variety of tables, but then who hasn't? But to put actual money into one...what if it was all over in 30 seconds? I had friends that talked about wild weekends spent fooling around with rooms full of machines, but that wasn't me. Yet opportunity stood right in front of me.

I put my hands on the apron, could feel the hum of electricity. My fingers dared to press the flipper buttons on the side. The machine didn't react, but I could tell it wouldn't resist if I'd just slip it a quarter or two. Sweat started beading on my brow, as I knew I couldn't resist the temptation. Money. I need some money.

Hands shoot into pockets, but no change. No bills in my wallet, just credit cards. Dammit, it doesn't accept plastic! I could rush over to an ATM, but what if when I came back someone else was playing? I know I wouldn't be the first to play, but I could pretend. If I had to wait for someone else, the illusion would be spoiled. My paranoia grew, as it seemed more and more people were starting to look at me, not just the machine.

And then I saw it. Flashing on the score display, 1 credit. It was destiny, I wouldn't need money at all!

Maybe a bit too eagerly, I pushed the start button. The machine came to life. It was dazzling. I lightly gave a few quick flips of the flippers, and they didn't hesitate to react. I pulled back slowly on the plunger, not wanting to rush the moment, hoping to show a bit of skill. I'd had plenty of practice virtually, time to see if it translated to real life.

The machine and I became one, and though it was older, it didn't suffer from bugs or overcomplicated instructions on how to make it happy. It simply worked, and worked spectacularly. I became completely oblivious to the crowd that started watching. They wanted a show, and I was about to give it to them. Upon activating multiball, euphoria erupted. I knew eventually my ball would drain, but I wanted to delay it for as long as possible. Music was getting feverish, lights were going off everywhere, and then came the satisfying 'knock'.

Yep, I had done it. Not only had my initial game been had for free, the machine was going to let me do it all over again.

My palms were sweaty. I became aware of my legs, how week they suddenly were. The machine asked for my name. Well, since you asked...

I waited for the crowd to disperse. What a crazy night. I never thought I'd play pinball for real, let alone in public like that. My earned credit blinked at me. Do I push my luck, so soon? I toyed with the start button, lightly caressing it. No way was I going to do so well a second time, so soon. But then again, the table had given it up to me for free.

Whether I played the credit or not, that's my secret. In a strange way, I hope the machine isn't there next time I go downtown. Then again, I'm already planning my next trip..."

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
"I was innocently walking around downtown, when I stumbled into one. An actual pinball machine. You have to understand, I'd heard the stories but never actually seen one myself. My heart raced. Could this be real? People were walking right past this beauty as if it didn't exist, others gave it odd looks. How would they look at me if I actually engaged with it?

Hands in pockets, I casually glanced at the machine. It was older, not one of those new tarted up models. Closer inspection though showed it had been taken care of. This wasn't something that had hung out at truck stops for years, taking abuse. This was pure high end, private use only. And all the high scores were factory set. So what was it doing here? Should I even question my luck?

A new thought arose. I'd never paid to play pinball before. I mean I'd bought games online that had a variety of tables, but then who hasn't? But to put actual money into one...what if it was all over in 30 seconds? I had friends that talked about wild weekends spent fooling around with rooms full of machines, but that wasn't me. Yet opportunity stood right in front of me.

I put my hands on the apron, could feel the hum of electricity. My fingers dared to press the flipper buttons on the side. The machine didn't react, but I could tell it wouldn't resist if I'd just slip it a quarter or two. Sweat started beading on my brow, as I knew I couldn't resist the temptation. Money. I need some money.

Hands shoot into pockets, but no change. No bills in my wallet, just credit cards. Dammit, it doesn't accept plastic! I could rush over to an ATM, but what if when I came back someone else was playing? I know I wouldn't be the first to play, but I could pretend. If I had to wait for someone else, the illusion would be spoiled. My paranoia grew, as it seemed more and more people were starting to look at me, not just the machine.

And then I saw it. Flashing on the score display, 1 credit. It was destiny, I wouldn't need money at all!

Maybe a bit too eagerly, I pushed the start button. The machine came to life. It was dazzling. I lightly gave a few quick flips of the flippers, and they didn't hesitate to react. I pulled back slowly on the plunger, not wanting to rush the moment, hoping to show a bit of skill. I'd had plenty of practice virtually, time to see if it translated to real life.

The machine and I became one, and though it was older, it didn't suffer from bugs or overcomplicated instructions on how to make it happy. It simply worked, and worked spectacularly. I became completely oblivious to the crowd that started watching. They wanted a show, and I was about to give it to them. Upon activating multiball, euphoria erupted. I knew eventually my ball would drain, but I wanted to delay it for as long as possible. Music was getting feverish, lights were going off everywhere, and then came the satisfying 'knock'.

Yep, I had done it. Not only had my initial game been had for free, the machine was going to let me do it all over again.

My palms were sweaty. I became aware of my legs, how week they suddenly were. The machine asked for my name. Well, since you asked...

I waited for the crowd to disperse. What a crazy night. I never thought I'd play pinball for real, let alone in public like that. My earned credit blinked at me. Do I push my luck, so soon? I toyed with the start button, lightly caressing it. No way was I going to do so well a second time, so soon. But then again, the table had given it up to me for free.

Whether I played the credit or not, that's my secret. In a strange way, I hope the machine isn't there next time I go downtown. Then again, I'm already planning my next trip..."

Nope, totally can't masturbate more than once to this.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
With this morning's news about the Stern App, I've changed my mind: Table #44 will be Game Of Thrones!!*

* Or maybe it will still be Paragon and I'm getting ahead of myself?

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I'm a little concerned with how quickly SYT spit that out of his head.

Fungi, you know SYT is a movie guy, he's thinking in 'screenplay' mode. I have a tenner that says a treatment is in the works... And he has his own theme tune in his head or a narrator

Clearly I watch far too much Family Guy

PS, the ribbed thing? Turn 'em inside out. Why should she have all the fun.... Suspect the Mods will have at that one....

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts