Table pack #44 speculation

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great video !!! looks like another quickie,keep this old old bastard on my toes hehe !!! new table great,what a great season !!!:cool:

pedersonsx

Apr 17, 2015

It is at this point;) Was going to buy S5 for PS3 in any event. This news just makes it tastier.
Now throw in Elvis, Rollergames, Flash... I'll take any of those, any year & the old cowboy rides off into the sunset.

Well done Farsight.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Tuning of the jump loop will really be the key to making a good recreation of No Fear. It's all this table is about points wise.

S5 has really turned out great, and popular it seems. It's time to throw in some Paragon and stuff and save some of the season pass selling tables for next season. Except the Shadow, of course :) It's all this season needs to be complete :)

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hmmm would.....

The Shadow
Independance Day
Lost In Space
Apollo 13
X-Files (that would be great table to release in January when the new series starts)
Last Action Hero
Judge Dredd
Batman Forever
Twister
Baywatch
Jurassic Park
Lethal Weapon 3
Robocop
Godzilla

fall into the small license category I wonder??

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
lettuce, Short answer...No. At least not all of them. They had a deal for Frankestein with the movie company but they still needed to go out and buy De Niro License. No fear = No actors = easier.

Most of those you list here will have multiple actor licenses + movie studio license to hurdle through. If I were to guess, there might be a chance we get Judge Dredd since it is not based on a movie.

Most of the others will be expensive and is it really worth all that trouble to go for those Sega games? Sure, they might be cool and all, but not great. The shadow is a totally different story though :cool:

I'd say go for Simpsons, lotr, Shadow, Judge Dredd, sopranos, Demo man, wcs 94, Congo, Dr Who, etc before paying big license fees for the data east/sega tables.

If they can get the Sega/Data east games at a reasonable price, sure go for it. Otherwise it is not worth the trouble

PS! I agree with Kolchak that there is a big chance we will see Tommy sooner than later and since that game is one of the better Data east tables,(even with those show tune cover versions) bring it on.

Tommy and Elvis is the only music tables that features cover songs instead of the originals,(I believe) so there is a pretty good chance we will see both of them (even Bobby have said so, long ago)

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I hope Congo falls into the small license category as well.

Gary

Doubt it. I believe they have to go through Paramount. You know, the company that gave them a hard time with Addams Family. And probably Michael Crighton's estate.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Great. Another 90's DMD. :rolleyes: I know that, in the end, it's all about what sells but, sheesh...

If it makes you feel any better, they should be out of easy to obtain Williams/Bally DMD machines by the end of the season. Which means season 6 (if there is a season 6 *gulp*) should be all fun under appreciated older tables.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
This Mode Is On "NO FEAR" so ..No Brainer for next table in November.

Jump This

A feature that is lit at the outlanes via the Climber Award. When collected, a new ball is launched, and the left ramp and Jump loops are lit for 30M each during a 30 sec timer. Note that this is effectively a ballsaver for any outlane drains; if the ball is saved anyway (as with the kickback) then this is a 2-ball multiball.

Note also, that nothing else in the game runs during JUMP THIS!

Last edited:

p6800

May 17, 2013
Well, i guess i was way wrong in the past...

I was thinking if i were in charge at farsight i would spread out the remaining Steve Ritchie tables... They went the other way and made this the season of Steve!

I guess No fear closes the Williams era and this is it for Steve in TPA... Only Rollergames left, but that would be a miracle, i have 0.1% hope for it.

Maybe Steve will rise again in the Stern app! Star Trek, T3, AC/DC...

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Well, i guess i was way wrong in the past...

I was thinking if i were in charge at farsight i would spread out the remaining Steve Ritchie tables... They went the other way and made this the season of Steve!

I guess No fear closes the Williams era and this is it for Steve in TPA... Only Rollergames left, but that would be a miracle, i have 0.1% hope for it.

Maybe Steve will rise again in the Stern app! Star Trek, T3, AC/DC...

There's still Stellar Wars and Flash.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.