Table Pack #46 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Jan 20, 2015
star explorer ran on 240v power? it has like 5 lights and a bell what the hell was it invented before the dryer? people just had to have something that plugged in next to the washer thats annoying and loud with a ding and a buzz, shoot if you really want a ding and a buzz eat a percocet and chug a 24. oz steel, what the hell is wrong with everyone, humans are stupid we were put here to mine goid for aliens, i just shared the meaning of life, rest easy cause my nuts smell like catsup and my crack of cheetos simplisto monoatomic cheese power is going to save the world one day, And for the 5 of u not watching star wars right now get outta here and go check out Pinball Labs and back the kick starter with the money you saved not going to sleep thru another star wars movie.

on my 2nd christmas 5 days before my third birthday i noticed that my mom & dad and santa had the same handwriting altho i couldnt read i was for some reason drawn to the tags and i paired them up after my presents were opened, if two or more tags had the same scribbles and "theme or pattern" on them i paired them together and then i went back over which each person got me as a little sort of game in my head and that is how i figured out santa was a fraud when i was still just under 3 years of age. my brain is a curse. If anyone says its awesome being smart they arent smart enough to realize its not awesome.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
star explorer ran on 240v power? it has like 5 lights and a bell what the hell was it invented before the dryer? people just had to have something that plugged in next to the washer thats annoying and loud with a ding and a buzz, shoot if you really want a ding and a buzz eat a percocet and chug a 24. oz steel, what the hell is wrong with everyone, humans are stupid we were put here to mine goid for aliens, i just shared the meaning of life, rest easy cause my nuts smell like catsup and my crack of cheetos simplisto monoatomic cheese power is going to save the world one day, And for the 5 of u not watching star wars right now get outta here and go check out Pinball Labs and back the kick starter with the money you saved not going to sleep thru another star wars movie.

on my 2nd christmas 5 days before my third birthday i noticed that my mom & dad and santa had the same handwriting altho i couldnt read i was for some reason drawn to the tags and i paired them up after my presents were opened, if two or more tags had the same scribbles and "theme or pattern" on them i paired them together and then i went back over which each person got me as a little sort of game in my head and that is how i figured out santa was a fraud when i was still just under 3 years of age. my brain is a curse. If anyone says its awesome being smart they arent smart enough to realize its not awesome.

Some of us can also save the Star Wars money by buying an extra gift for our kids. Since Santa is a fraud and all, that means I have to spend the money. Such is life.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
star explorer ran on 240v power? it has like 5 lights and a bell what the hell was it invented before the dryer? people just had to have something that plugged in next to the washer thats annoying and loud with a ding and a buzz

Because the entire world has the same domestic voltage as the USA.
It's an Australian ad...

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
For some reason, I now get newsletters one day after everyone else does. At least that's been the case for the last three.

So to anyone who's not seeing "The Force Awakens" right now (all 5 of you), it should be about time to drop the Pack #46 hint.

Anyone get it yet?

Nope. Not yet for me.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
ACDC. Got to play a real one yesterday just before and after watching Star Wars. But my brother was just standing there watching, and not very interested, so I only dumped about $5 into it. But yes, table pack #46 will be ACDC. Saved you the trouble inviter

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I think time has come for...

aTVborE.jpg

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is my dipstick theory,it`s nearly xmas,what a better time to announce the new STERN PINBALL ARCADE app with 2-4 starter pack like we got when PINBALL ARCADE started.by you all reading this you would think I have hit the xmas turpse already HAHA !!! :cool:

invitro

May 4, 2012
what a better time to announce the new STERN PINBALL ARCADE app with 2-4 starter pack like we got when PINBALL ARCADE started
I would be shocked... I don't think there's been nearly enough time for Farsight to get all the work done. If I was forced to guess, I'd go with July 2016 as my ETA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts