Table Pack #46 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I would be shocked... I don't think there's been nearly enough time for Farsight to get all the work done. If I was forced to guess, I'd go with July 2016 as my ETA.

But they'd be able to scrounge up ACDC FOR US

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I think time has come for...

aTVborE.jpg

If the leak is true, Gottliebs will comprise the rest of the season, save for Hurricane and A.G. Soccer. I've never played TX IRL, but that's part of the fun of TPA. Unfortunately IMO, the better Gottliebs will remain at large in TPA. However TX and 911 do seem like they'll fit the bill pretty well.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Newsletter just came. It's a picture with two hands holding a fireball and someone on a horse, with the words "you've seen them, you've asked for them, so here's two of them!" above it.

EM two pack confirmed?

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Fireball is an awesome surprise. And to get a second EM on top of that is a fantastic bonus.

No idea what the second EM is. The EM poll from way back had Buckaroo in as a selection. It wasn't one of the top ones in the poll. Same poll also Fast Draw too.

I'll take either of them, as it's a great bonus, but still other EM choices that could have been better. But Fireball - awesome!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Fireball and I think the other is the em version of El Dorado.

I guess they are doing two to make up for the Xenon problem last year (it didn't even belong on the poll as it was released in 1980. And if it was an early 80's poll, it never would have won.)

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Hopefully it's not el dorado since it's the same table layout as El Dorado City of Gold.

Exciting season so far. Look forward to picking up the iOS season pass.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
-Pick El Dorado City of Gold.
-Change textures.
-Sell it again.

Simple as that.

El Dorado EM was in the leak, right? So far the leak didn't lie to us. Also AG Soccer is more or less confirmed for Feb/March.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Fireball and El Dorado? Case closed, unless they actually fool us into thinking it's El Dorado.

Fireball was obvious, because Theatre of Magic multiball sequence (and they relate).

In the case of cowboys, it's anything goes. A bunch of EM games have cowboy themes.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I can see FS releasing the EM version of El Dorado possible just because it'll be in a two pack. It wouldn't sell well enough on its own. And considering FS has the fear of any EMs not selling well (including Fireball), this is their way of sweetening the deal.

Plus, this would also fit into their narrative of "giving away a previous PHOF table for free", like they used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts