Table Pack #46 Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Fireball and El Dorado would also be my guess.

That's a nice surprise! It might get me a little more interested in TPA again!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
That would be the best case scenerio in my opinion. Hope you are correct.
But 8BD is not an EM.

That and I think EBD might be able to sell on its' own. Plus, El Dorado (1975) was in the leak and not EBD.

I'd take EBD over El Dorado anyday. Coupling it with Fireball makes it even better.

As it stands, my money is on both Fireball and El Dorado.

They're going to have to pair something with A.G. Soccer to get me interested in that pack. And not freakin' Love Meter.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They're going to have to pair something with A.G. Soccer to get me interested in that pack. And not freakin' Love Meter.

How do you feel about Xoltan :p

But seriously, I haven't been this excited for a TPA release since the Haunted House/ Teed Off pack.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
So far season 5 is great. Judge is a great surprise after trying the demo. I'm just not big on EM's. I know there's a following but I don't care for tables that don't have a form of Muti-ball. Though Fireball looks interesting as it has some sort of Multi-ball in it. I love tables that have some sort of Multi-ball.

That said 2 tables at for the next release is quite impressive as they haven't given 2 tables on release since Season 2.

That said wish they would just give %50 off for season 3 and 4 already.

Gaubster

Feb 20, 2012
I would LOVE El Dorado! City of Gold sucked. I play Target Alpha in Eugene, OR every time I'm in town since it's the same playfield as El Dorado. I played El Dorado as a kid and love Drop Targets. Fireball is "meh," but I will totally buy this pack when it comes out! The "spark" idea would be a nice touch.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
El Dorado and Fireball. Very nice. Though I'd prefer Atlantis over El Dorado, I'm content. :)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
If it is an Electro Mechanical two pack, I would hope as an added bonus, FarSight would include a "spark effect" when the ball hits the slingshots and bumpers, along with improved mechanical sound effects similar to the EM's in Microsoft's Pinball Arcade for PC (Spirit of '76, Slick Chick, Knockout, Humpty Dumpty). C'mon FarSight, you can do it! The Force Is With You! ;)

I'm not a big fan of adding extra effects. How long did it take for FarSight to add effects that were in the original game? (i.e. AFM Strobe multiball, LCA floodlights for DX11, although they are in DX9). Heck, FunHouse in PHoF didn't even have a sausage bonus.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I am glad it seems more EM tables will be added to the collection.

In the blacade interview I remember them saying somthing along the lines of there is a plan to add more EMs and continue the regular releases of SS tables 1 per month. This may not be part of the current season pass but a stand alone pack or the start of an EM season pass, it would be amazing if it were the later.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I am glad it seems more EM tables will be added to the collection.

In the blacade interview I remember them saying somthing along the lines of there is a plan to add more EMs and continue the regular releases of SS tables 1 per month. This may not be part of the current season pass but a stand alone pack or the start of an EM season pass, it would be amazing if it were the later.
count me in ,sounds great Snorzel !!! :cool:

Funkbox

Aug 29, 2014
You and me both. I've skipped the last 3 tables they've put out. I'm sure they are loved by a lot of players, but to me they are just more looping gimmicky tables. There are so many great tables from the 70s and 80s that seem to be completely ignored.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
You're in luck. Fireball has multi-ball.

I did mention that in my post.

So far season 5 is great. Judge is a great surprise after trying the demo. I'm just not big on EM's. I know there's a following but I don't care for tables that don't have a form of Muti-ball. Though Fireball looks interesting as it has some sort of Multi-ball in it. I love tables that have some sort of Multi-ball.

That said 2 tables at for the next release is quite impressive as they haven't given 2 tables on release since Season 2.

That said wish they would just give %50 off for season 3 and 4 already.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep, it's a two ball or three ball multiball. Great pin. I pray it's the original 1972 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online