Table Pack #49 Speculation Thread

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It has been close to 20 hours since we have received the clue to table #48, and looking through the Unreleased Table section of the forum, I couldn't believe my eyes. No one has started a table #49 speculation thread. So here it is.

My guess is that it will be A.G. Soccer-Ball. I am guessing that the head-to-head development is taking longer than expected and it will be released in March instead of February.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Pretty sure it's going to be A.G. Soccer-Ball, unless it's TX-Sector. They did originally say Head-to-Head would be coming in March, so it's maybe yet another thing they need to push back until it's ready.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
A.G Soccer Ball
What's the point of these speculating threads anyways if we basically know what they are
Ever since that damn leak :(

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Even with the leaks, guessing still hasn't been 100%. And they changed the log.txt file output with the current release so that table names no longer show up there. Should plug any more leaks from that direction.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
A.G Soccer Ball
What's the point of these speculating threads anyways if we basically know what they are

Fireball was a surprise (wasn't leaked). And the order of the remaining leaks isn't 100%. And there could be some other surprises in between.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Fireball was a surprise (wasn't leaked). And the order of the remaining leaks isn't 100%. And there could be some other surprises in between.

Was it the fire text log file? Or are we still expecting Williams Fire! eventually?

emorse

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
A.G Soccer Ball

I think the leak was great!

I always hated playing guessing games. I don't know why anyone ever thought it was fun? (but yeah, AG Soccer is also my guess. ugh.)

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Because an AI would have to be developed for the CPU player, and there's no way in hell that would be cost-effective, even if the Joust table cost $50.

IDK where you keep getting the idea that Joust cannot be played 1 player.

Looking at the flyer for Joust tells you that it can be played by 1 player where the player controls all the flippers on the playfield; sort of a mirrored layout effect.

invitro

May 4, 2012
IDK where you keep getting the idea that Joust cannot be played 1 player.

Looking at the flyer for Joust tells you that it can be played by 1 player where the player controls all the flippers on the playfield; sort of a mirrored layout effect.
Sorry, I didn't know that.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
meh......... why not Joust then. At least it looks way better.

Joust sucks. The only reason anybody cares about it is because they recognize the name from the arcade game.

I haven't played AG Soccer, so I can't compare. But Joust is a very boring game that gets old quickly.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I did play AG Soccer and I have zero interest in playing it again. If they do have a deal to make AG tables, then why not Mystery Castle. This soccer thingy feels more like a novelty that didn't quite took of.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yeah I agree, I don't have any idea why they're doing this soccer table. I just hope the next one after 911 is TX-Sector or something.

Last edited:

emorse

Banned
Jun 3, 2014
Yeah I agree, I don't have any idea why they're doing this soccer table. I just hope the next one after 911 is TX-Sector or something.

1. Rarity (Goin' Nuts, anyone?)

2. Bobby REALLY loves Sports themed tables.

This was a table that absolutely nobody has ever asked for.

I would not at all be surprised if we saw Gottlieb's Big Hurt and World Cup (with edits on the playfield) next season.

invitro

May 4, 2012
2. Bobby REALLY loves Sports themed tables.
Anyone for Chicago Cubs "Triple Play"?

image-28.jpg

image-22.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.