Table Pack #49 Speculation Thread

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
Clue for the benefit of those not receiving the newsletter until tomorrow?

IIlJrJG.jpg

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yes but it will be modded with Axl Rose singing...

I've been trying to imagine what an AC/DC song would actually sound like when not growled. Axl is only filling in for 10 dates. Maybe. I can actually see it working as a bizarre karaoke. Lot worse choices could have been made.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
So we're finally getting LAH, I was wondering what happened to that table.

Compared to the other options we had, this is gonna be so much better. One more Arnie table in the game!

Last edited:

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
new update, new leak. farsight as we know them.

Log.txt for the Steam version doesn't show any table names anymore since the Hurricane release, so they've at least plugged the leak that led to the reveal of the season 5 tables and AC/DC. I would hope they've stopped leaving in similar data for other platforms.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Potentially not a surprise at all. Remember that interview with Bobby King at allgames.com when they were finishing up the Kickstarter for Terminator 2, and how he wanted LAH to be in Season 5?

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...(Allgames-com)?p=169497&viewfull=1#post169497

Odds are, Diner is free next month.
Well, people already knew it was coming from quite a while ago, but since it wasn't in the leak, people weren't really expecting it this season, and we nearly forgot about it. This time I'm glad we're wrong.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Log.txt for the Steam version doesn't show any table names anymore since the Hurricane release, so they've at least plugged the leak that led to the reveal of the season 5 tables and AC/DC. I would hope they've stopped leaving in similar data for other platforms.

I found the newest leak and it's not a text document. just saying.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
So it's Last Action Hero
Wasn't expecting that next
So this is the last Sony table that was part of the deal right?

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
LAH?? This season has been amazing! That table is one of the best Data Easts IMO, which TPA severely lacks. It was high on my wishlist, along with Dredd and The Getaway! I've really enjoyed every table this season, except Frankenstein. R911, Hurricane and the EM 2-pack have been welcome surprises.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
how lovely !!! what a season, best yet !!! I know the 1st season was great,but the new seasons are getting better and better !!!:cool:i still pinch myself on the tables we have !!! it reminds me of when I was kid when I couldn`t wait for the scorcher mag come from England,TPA is the same emotion !!! WOW,can`t wait for SPA !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.