Table Pack #49 Speculation Thread

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
LAH. Well to be fair I was never a fan. And that crane never worked properly. I'm still holding out for Jurassic Park, one day.

I'm also hoping for JP. It is my favorite data east table if all time. In the meantime we are still getting a Data East table that's so much better than the last two leaked machines put together. TX and AG can wait until season 6 IMO.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
The weird thing about LAH is that it has one scoring method that is virtually impossible in TPA--I've failed every time I've tried one.

If you somehow manage to do a death save, the DMD shows the Grim Reaper (Death) and you get three million points.

I really, really hope this is not a Table/Wizard Goal.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The weird thing about LAH is that it has one scoring method that is virtually impossible in TPA--I've failed every time I've tried one.

If you somehow manage to do a death save, the DMD shows the Grim Reaper (Death) and you get three million points.

I really, really hope this is not a Table/Wizard Goal.

Shhhh... Don't give them ideas. The table and the wizard goals is in development now. And I already have my hands full with those ****** ******* Safecracker tokens. I mean wtf? That is a ridiculous wizard goal that makes Genie 3M seem like a walk in the park.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
hehe. I had a dirty joke for that post "butt" ill take the high road.

Shoulda just said it. Anyways 'butt'? Butt pirates? It's going to be butt pirates of the Caribbean! Mystery solved

*in all honesty, that would be a cool table to have, but money and crap like that.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
How are you guys getting LAH from that clue?, he mentions 2 Italian subs, I'm sure you guys are aware that the term 'subs' is slang for substitute in football when swapping out players on the pitch!. This must link directly to AG Soccer surely?

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
How are you guys getting LAH from that clue?, he mentions 2 Italian subs, I'm sure you guys are aware that the term 'subs' is slang for substitute in football when swapping out players on the pitch!. This must link directly to AG Soccer surely?

First of all, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_sandwich#Hero

Second, he's buying from Action Subs.

Put two and two together, and that's the last Action hero.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Ok, haven't seen the film in years.

Cool that we will be getting another movie tie in table and a Data East one to boot!, there hasn't been enough of these mid tier movie based tables in TPA. Hopefully this might mean we could see the likes of....

Jurassic Park
Independence Day
Demolition Man
The Shadow
Apollo 13
Lost In Space
Batman Forever
Batman
X-Files
Lethal Weapon 3

Without the need of KickStarter, I know a lot of the above aren't considered A or even B tier but then neither is LAH and here we are

Edit: infact X-Files would make a good Halloween table, but TFTC first FS

Last edited:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Ok, haven't seen the film in years.

Cool that we will be getting another movie tie in table and a Data East one to boot!, there hasn't been enough of these mid tier movie based tables in TPA. Hopefully this might mean we could see the likes of....

Jurassic Park
Independence Day
Demolition Man
The Shadow
Apollo 13
Lost In Space
Batman Forever
Batman
X-Files
Lethal Weapon 3

Without the need of KickStarter, I know a lot of the above aren't considered A or even B tier but then neither is LAH and here we are

Edit: infact X-Files would make a good Halloween table, but TFTC first FS
like to see congo

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Obligatory Devil's Dare request. It's only because let us brought up Halloween. DD PLZ

Awhile back, I suggested a Halloween 2016 SS two-pack with Devil's Dare and Sorcerer, since Sorcerer was also in PHoF and shouldn't require too much work, ALA El Dorado EM. Never played DD in real life, but after watching the video, I am impressed by it. That would be a great dual Halloween pack with lots of old-school sounds and great, if not too deep, gameplay.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Awhile back, I suggested a Halloween 2016 SS two-pack with Devil's Dare and Sorcerer, since Sorcerer was also in PHoF and shouldn't require too much work, ALA El Dorado EM. Never played DD in real life, but after watching the video, I am impressed by it. That would be a great dual Halloween pack with lots of old-school sounds and great, if not too deep, gameplay.

Wouldn't it be great? I have played a real DD. It's really fun. No ramps or anything, but it doesn't matter. Really fun pin IMO

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.