Table Pack #55 Speculation (October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Let's just hope that it's not going to be Bone Busters Inc. Anything except that machine. Genesis, Devils Dare, Freddy...Anything but that table. If that's the one we're gettin', I am done with Halloween tables. At least bring that soccer thing that nobody wants.

+1 on the Soccer table. I've been wanting to get that one out of the way. I am even willing to put my case of terminal desire for SnS if it means Rollergames will follow that soccer game. If not RG, then let's have Capcom make their debut in TPA. (I still predict that BBB will close out this season.)

I've noticed Devil's Dare starting to get more mentions on TPA fans. That's great, as it's one I want as well.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Doctor Who Regenerated is next month.

Not sure if this will replace this year's Halloween table.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
they have started doing thanksgiving here in the uk which i find very odd indeed like the english celebrating independance day(or arsekicking day) still im a sucker for a good roast with all the trimmings shame its mostly a supermarket gimmick. i reallly wanna deep fry a turkey some day...life goals

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've had deep fried turkey and it is pretty spectacular. I used to know a deep fried turkey restaurant. Sold whole turkeys, platters, and fantastic sandwiches. But sadly the place burned down. :(

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I've had deep fried turkey and it is pretty spectacular. I used to know a deep fried turkey restaurant. Sold whole turkeys, platters, and fantastic sandwiches. But sadly the place burned down. :(

Gee, I wonder what set the place on fire.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Deep-frying turkeys....Definitely an outside activity. Every Thanksgiving you hear about fires caused by deep-frying turkeys. So it seems things are pointing to October's table being Dr. Who Regenerated? I think we'll get a Halloween table, but I guess they'll just release Regenerated.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Deep-frying turkeys....Definitely an outside activity. Every Thanksgiving you hear about fires caused by deep-frying turkeys. So it seems things are pointing to October's table being Dr. Who Regenerated? I think we'll get a Halloween table, but I guess they'll just release Regenerated.

The other day, someone suggested throwing Sorcerer into the pack. That would be sweet (one of my most-wanted tables for TPA), and couldn't be too difficult as it has already been done in PHoF.

It seems that every holiday, you hear about people and some kind of hazard (New Year's-drinking too much, Christmas-light mishaps, 4th of July-fireworks disasters, Cinco De Mayo-drinking too much, Memorial day-barbecue fires, Earth Day-leaving excessive carbon footprints while drinking too much)

Okay, that last one I made up.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
I'm now thinking Dr Who: Regenerated next month with the Halloween Table + EM table coming out on Black Friday

EDIT: Scratch Regenerated.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hopefully, TPA will release regenerated and AG Soccer back to back. Get this season's crappy, unwanted tables out of the way and give us some tables that we can actually enjoy.

Maybe STPA's release may not be far away. Bland as it looks (So far, Star Trek and AC/DC look like they could have been made on a PSOne), they might be releasing that one this month too.
No interest, even as a big AC/DC fan.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Maybe STPA's release may not be far away. Bland as it looks (So far, Star Trek and AC/DC look like they could have been made on a PSOne), they might be releasing that one this month too.
No interest, even as a big AC/DC fan.
You can't really expect much from a mobile release. I'm sure this is gonna look loads better on DX11 and on console.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You can't really expect much from a mobile release. I'm sure this is gonna look loads better on DX11 and on console.

DX11-maybe. Consoles-not too sure it will even release on consoles. They can't even get TPA tables released on consoles in any timely manner. If they could, WiiU owners would not have had to wait four years just to see one ToTAN flipper rendered on their consoles. And PS4 owners would be enjoying tables from six months ago.

Well, given that one of them was R911, maybe "enjoying" was a poor word choice.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Stern Pinball Arcade is going to look as good as TPA looks on each platform it's on. I expect graphics to be identical. DX12 will probably look marginally better.

Physics feel slightly different, though, based on my time with the GearVR version. Ball has a tighter bounce off of rubbers.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Anyways, the newsletter seems to be late again. I can't go to sleep without getting that table hint!

Wapcaplet

Jul 18, 2012
October_hint_2016.jpg

Looks like it's Bone Busters...

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Aw man, seriously? That was my worst fear, exactly the table I didn't want it to be. Could have been Tales from the Crypt or Freddy, but they just went with the cheapest route possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.