Table Pack #56 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Centigrade 37 and Jacks Open. Now these are the kind of Gottliebs I can live with.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Good Lord. Obviously this makes me happy.

C37 is a good one. I assumed that wouldn't do two new EM's at once, so that Ace High would be bundled with something. I'm cool with that. However, Jacks Open is a good one and what beats jacks, a Royal Flush - which would be fantastic.

Either way, smiling tonight.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
"Jacks or Better" means the same thing as "Jacks [to] Open," so it's definitely Centigrade 37 and Jacks Open, no question.

Bone Busters is awful. I hate myself for buying it. But I don't mind paying what amounts to a $5 monthly subscription to support digital pinball. Throw it on the pile...

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Centigrade 37, Royal Flush (1976), Ace High, or really any Jacks machine would be GREAT! Plus Centigrade 37 is so much fun!

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
37 degrees celsius is also 98.6 Fahrenheit - human body temperature.
just to clearify: 37 celsius degree is a temperature of of human body when he is ill. healthy temperature is 36.6
i guess next season we'll get Sorcerer + something else pack

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
just to clearify: 37 celsius degree is a temperature of of human body when he is ill. healthy temperature is 36.6
i guess next season we'll get Sorcerer + something else pack

Clarifying further ;) -Found this on WebMD

Normal body temperature can range from 97.8 degrees F (or Fahrenheit, equivalent to 36.5 degrees C, or Celsius) to 99 degrees F (37.2 degrees C) for a healthy adult. Most people think a normal body temperature is an oral temperature (by mouth) of 98.6°F (37°C). This is an average of normal body temperatures.

Yes on sorcerer!

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Clarifying further ;) -Found this on WebMD

Normal body temperature can range from 97.8 degrees F (or Fahrenheit, equivalent to 36.5 degrees C, or Celsius) to 99 degrees F (37.2 degrees C) for a healthy adult. Most people think a normal body temperature is an oral temperature (by mouth) of 98.6°F (37°C). This is an average of normal body temperatures.

Yes on sorcerer!
man i live in country with celsius grade system and can reassure you - normal temprature is 36.6, 37 - is a sign of problems (ill or hard overworking) number 37 is even marked in red on thermometers for body's temeperature measurement as warning. btw thats why dog on picture says it's "hot" because this how people start feel it when temperature of their body comes to 37

karl

May 10, 2012
Great news. Cent 37 is very cool. I am hoping that the other one is Jacks Open- that one is a fun drop-target bonanza, but I have a strong feeling that it will be Ace High, since that one has been in the Farsight system before. (Gottlieb coll) It has also been in the list of tables in the database leaks that we had a couple of years ago, if I remember correctly?

Ace High (1958) is too old to be a really great pin for me, but for its age, it looks pretty cool. Absolutely no complaints from me, no matter what the second title is.

I think that it is really great if they continue with the Double EM packs. I had a feeling that the double packs was a one time deal and that the next em would be a single pack. Happy I was wrong, because a double pack is a great way ease people into the EM world of wonderment :cool:

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'm guessing C37 and Jacks Open. I would have preferred Atlantis because it has slings but I can see the choice because C37 has better art. Jacks Open is a great target game. Always wondered why the designer didn't put active sling shots in it though. They had the room. :confused:

Maybe by not having slings, it gave the player more of an opportunity to shoot for the targets rather than by random chance caused by them.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Good Lord. Obviously this makes me happy.

C37 is a good one. I assumed that wouldn't do two new EM's at once, so that Ace High would be bundled with something. I'm cool with that. However, Jacks Open is a good one and what beats jacks, a Royal Flush - which would be fantastic.

Either way, smiling tonight.

Much like FarSight did with El Dorado EM (previous one was CoG), I can see them doing this with Ace High. That would make a piece of pinball history, since AH was made in 1957.

Like most of the other posters, I hope it's either Jacks Open or Royal Flush paired with Centigrade 37. But I'll accept the outcome whatever it is, just to enjoy some more EM fun. Especially after this abomination just released yesterday.

Since EBD and Doctor Who were probably negotiated a long time ago, I hope we haven't seen the last of WMS pinballs in TPA. Still some great ones there, like Bally's SS tables and Bally/Williams System 11 machines. So much ground yet to cover. I also hope that these upcoming tables will not be the last four ever in TPA, even though I have my suspicions. But if that's the case, hopefully we'll get a Capcom or two to close out TPA. (Sure there's enough tables yet to appear, but how are they selling in TPA?)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'd much prefer Royal Flush over Jacks Open, but the clue seems to point to Jacks Open.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I'd much prefer Royal Flush over Jacks Open, but the clue seems to point to Jacks Open.

I agree on both points. Royal Flush was the highest production run in those days and is big fun. With C37, I certainly won't complain whatever the second one ends up.

The Royal Flush bonus sequence does start with Jacks, and the left dog does have four aces in the pic... Seems like Jacks Open unless the creator simply had a different line of thinking, so could still be RF or Ace High.

Jacks Open is still a great game. If they are doing two new (EM) tables it might be a sign that there are more to come sooner rather than later.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I don't think Ace High makes any kind of sense. Ace High is a hand worse than any pair. It simply means that you don't have anything, but you're highest card is an ace. It is not better than jacks or even deuces.

The table is almost definitely Jacks Open, which I wasn't familiar with until I watched a YouTube video last night. I was addicted to watching the other guy play, so I can only imagine how addicted I will be to it when it is released on TPA. Royal Flush would be great too, but I don't think that is what the clue is hinting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.