Table Pack #56 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Jacks to Open is great fun, I had a go on it at an expo a couple years ago. I think its a real test of pinball skill, the playfield lights indicate what hand you need to collect by shooting the appropriate drop targets, once you get that hand the drops reset and a different hand is lit. Great game if this is infact the one they choose that is great news :)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I also look forward to Ace High joining the TPA line up at some point. Really enjoyed it on GPHOF. Check out what great condition tthis one is in, this guys love for the game really shows and is contagious imo

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Royal Flush looks like an awesome game too and gets love from those who know it very excited to get this to TPA too

Any other games it has the outside chance of being?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
when pilskin sets of the em bomb no machine after 1980 will work anymore....i saw it in ma coco pops

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Nice! Will take some of the sting off having just paid $10/each for the new Stern tables.

Also, it's awesome to get 5 new tables between SPA and TPA in less than two weeks. (Edit: oops, sorry for those of you that don't have a PS4 or XB1...)

And Skyrim, Fallout and Doom tables in Zen on Dec. 6!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.