Table Pack #59 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So are we going with Big Guns or Gladiators?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Anyone remember when folks on here were suggesting Dolly Parton and Evil Knievel every single month?

That used to be the forum's recurring gag.

karl

May 10, 2012
To be frank, I would rather have any of those two than Bad Cats. It's ok but probably one of my least wanted system 11 tables. Pretty boring.

Mousin' around is ten times better, at least :)

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
Bad cats I like the table was a favorite growing up have good memories playing it at the corner store.

Last edited:

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
To me, Bad Cats is pretty much the closest thing pinball will ever come to having a meme. I mean, let's be honest; "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW" is about the only fond memory most people have of it. Gameplay-wise, it's as one-dimensional as the System 11-era ever got. If we get Bad Cats before Mousin' Around, I'm calling shenanigans.

If it absolutely must be another Gottlieb/Premier, why not Surf 'n' Safari? That one's actually one of the better ones that exist, to the point where it even turns up regularly in tournaments, so I doubt too many people would complain.

Last edited:

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I want bad cats because I also grew up with it and I'd love to actually play it again, hear all the call-outs and listen to it's rad music 90's music. :D
This and rollergames were next to each other at a pool club. It was goodtimes. :)

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
To me, Bad Cats is pretty much the closest thing pinball will ever come to having a meme. I mean, let's be honest; "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW" is about the only fond memory most people have of it. Gameplay-wise, it's as one-dimensional as the System 11-era ever got. If we get Bad Cats before Mousin' Around, I'm calling shenanigans.

If it absolutely must be another Gottlieb/Premier, why not Surf 'n' Safari? That one's actually one of the better ones that exist, to the point where it even turns up regularly in tournaments, so I doubt too many people would complain.

I feel like Farsight is just making conversions of whatever is easiest for them to get their hands on when it coes to the Premieres. No one was asking for Bone Busters or Big Hurt. Gladiators is a better game but no one was asking for that either. I don't think they are curating the Premieres, they're just grabbing whatever is around.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Gladiators is out. I don't get the newsletter but very excited to see what it is.

Rollergames (or any good System 11) would be a Christmas Miracle.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Gladiators is out. I don't get the newsletter but very excited to see what it is.

Rollergames (or any good System 11) would be a Christmas Miracle.

Well, I'm glad there will be a season 7-this opens the door for more great WMS games to come to TPA. Seriously, they must have renegotiated the WMS deal-because I don't think FarSight would give us an entire season of late 80's Premiers.

But let's get this crappy head-to-head soccer table done at long last so we can finally get some better tables, like Rollergames, the Shadow, Banzai Run, etc.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I don't think they renegotiated the WMS deal. I think they have 5 tables left in their old deal and they are spreading them out between the end of season 6 and season 7. We will also see more Premieres and some Capcoms and Alvin G in season 7 (and probably a Capcom in season 6.)

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I don't think they renegotiated the WMS deal. I think they have 5 tables left in their old deal and they are spreading them out between the end of season 6 and season 7. We will also see more Premieres and some Capcoms and Alvin G in season 7 (and probably a Capcom in season 6.)

You may be right. C'mon-just one more post for you! Almost there.....

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I want bad cats because I also grew up with it and I'd love to actually play it again, hear all the call-outs and listen to it's rad music 90's music. :D
This and rollergames were next to each other at a pool club. It was goodtimes. :)

I think we'll sooner get Bad Girls.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Since the start of Season 3, there have been 25 Williams/Bally tables added to TPA.

However I am not aware of anyone, anywhere, ever reporting any details about the new deal they struck, how many tables it was for, or how long it lasted.

Until I hear something from Farsight on the issue - and I highly doubt we will - I will not treat it "as fact" that they've run out of, or are close to running out of, Williams/Bally table licenses, anecdotal and circumstantial evidence be damned.

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
image-10.jpg

This is absolutely *not* a staged photoshoot. That is REAL LIFE my friends.

(God I had forgotten how awul these photo-shoot tables are to look at. Raven.. ugh..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.