Table Pack #59 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinpin

Dec 12, 2016
Street fighter 2 ...Stargate...Still some good Gottliebs to do.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
December_2016_hint.jpg

Thanks. I guess there's not much else it COULD be--they're in a garage, they're a band, and the lead singer rattles off a bunch of American (and three Canadian) cities, I guess they have nowhere else to go BUT a world tour.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Well, they are lyrics to "I've Been Everywhere" by Johnny Cash, but I don't know of any Johnny Cash tables, so Al's Garage Band seems like a good bet.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Well, they are lyrics to "I've Been Everywhere" by Johnny Cash, but I don't know of any Johnny Cash tables, so Al's Garage Band seems like a good bet.

Oh dang, it's been so long since I heard the song, it didn't even occur to me those were the lyrics.

Now I'm reminded of the hint that turned out to be for Rescue 911--it was of Captain B. Zarr (Party Zone guy, not the forum user named after him) spouting lyrics to Wyclef Jean's "911."

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Oh dang, it's been so long since I heard the song, it didn't even occur to me those were the lyrics.

Now I'm reminded of the hint that turned out to be for Rescue 911--it was of Captain B. Zarr (Party Zone guy, not the forum user named after him) spouting lyrics to Wyclef Jean's "911."

:]

I also remember the hint for Black Rose that was a picture of the Black Knight next to a roulette with "Always Bet On Black" next to it. That was a really difficult hint :p

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
:]

I also remember the hint for Black Rose that was a picture of the Black Knight next to a roulette with "Always Bet On Black" next to it. That was a really difficult hint :p

What's weird about that one was that the table released immediately after Black Rose was...Black Knight 2000.

My gut tells me they released the wrong hint that month.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
interesting thing: today FS's original version of Dr.Who became DLC#58 (before it was part of 57 DLC).

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
The music is a tad disappointing for a table about a garage band.

Eh, whatever happened to the Capcom tables anyways? Not to mention I really miss Williams...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I've never even seen a garage band as far as I can remember. So I will definitely give it a chance. But a Capcom would have really hit the spot.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Could you change this to #59, since Doctor Who took up #58?

Also, Farsight said that Master of Time wouldn't take up a slot in the normal Season.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
**** happens
it is not "happens", its made by exact group of people..again.
i dont want to pay for FS fantasy tables with my money spent for season pass of real tables.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2016
Well, I sure hope they're not planning to stick the same $10 price tag on it at the Google Play store. That "happens" I can do without!

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I had a pretty good garage band, if I do say so myself. Well, 4 or so, and they all disbanded some time later.

Anyways, 'sides the disappointing audio, I can't say anything else about this table since I've never played it before, but Mystery Castle was cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts