Table Pack #61 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
AS premier games go, street fighter 2 isn't that horrid, again because you have to play the whole field. the fact that every shot has to b hit to get to the super jackpots is a good thing.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Ok, I have a few Gottlieb/Premier tables I want, then I don't care if we get anymore Gottlieb/Premier's anymore. They are.

1) Wipeout
2) Surf N Safari
3) Freddy's Nightmare On Elm Street
4) Stargate
5) Waterworld
6) Streetfighter 2
7) Super Mario Bros.

Those are the only games of hand that I want to see from Gottlieb/Premier, then I will be a very happy camper. Also I love all the Gottlieb games on The Pinball Arcade, after these 7, then I'm done with Gottlieb/Premiere.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
From what I've seen, Wipe Out looks like a fun game to play. Watched Buffalo Pinball play this one, can't wait to RIP the crud.

Surf n' Safari looks good as well. Seen Keith Elwin destroy this at Pinburgh during the finals.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
A little off subject here but I noticed in tap Facebook page they showed the flash gordon table lots of followers are demanding it I wonder if that can be a future table in tpa

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
To wrap up Season 6 with a bang (or not), it had better be something good. With 3 Bally tables and the rest Gottliebs (minus Master of Time), I'm expecting a Williams. Aside from WMS ties with Bally, we haven't seen one since Hurricane.

I get all the hype around Williams and Bally tables, but come on, show the Gottlieb games some love. Even some of the Premier games are good, even though some of them have broken scoring or lack of features. Big Hurt, Gladiators, Al's Garage Band, and the EM tables are the highlights. I never played them before in my life, yet I enjoyed them.

Never played Cactus Jack's before, so I'm open to learning this game. (Cactus Jack's is #60, obviously)

This coming from a guy who grew up with Stern and Gottlieb games, real or digital.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Al's Garage Band isn't a Gottlieb.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
My prediction........More Disappointment!

Gladiators?

Hopefully WMS/Bally license gets renewed.

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
I am also disappointed so far and I can only say that for those looking for many of the tables that are never going to come to TPA - take a look at Visual Pinball X. Most of the tables are awesome and you can find Bad Cats, Buccaneer, Congo, Dirty Harry, Demolition Man, Big Bang Bar and many more. The physics are different but can be adapted. I think they are very often closer to reality than TPA. And they use the ROM...
Astonishing what some of these developers are capable of. No, I am not involved in Visual Pinball personally - just a big fan!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Farsight isn't going invest money into TPA anymore, guys.

Really? And why would you say that? TPA is their primary source of revenue. SPA is still just ramping up and is in no position to carry the company. Beyond that, there are no other FarSight games in the pipe (that I'm aware of). Believe me, there's still meat on the bones and FarSight isn't going to just toss it aside.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Good news (at least for probably the most of us): We can stop speculating about a Gottlieb Premier as last table pack of the season. It will be a Williams or Bally.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
but its not paragon or warlock or orbital-1 i aint buyin this ****, GUD DAY, but.. NO NO I SEYD GUD DEY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online