Table Pack #64 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
#63 is going to be Wipeout, we're pretty sure about that.

On to #64! What's it going to be?

Ever the eternal optimist, I'm still going to bank on The Shadow until it's The Shadow. Then, I'll start going for Corvette.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hmm. It'll be a late July table, and probably behind my back, too, if I get to participate in Pinburgh. Looking a lot likely.

Banzai Run it is.

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Let's see, we got Bally table with Paragon and then Gottlieb one with Wipe Out, so I will guess William's table Congo, but still hoping to see an early Stern table like Seawitch or Quicksilver. Wouldn't be surprised with a table like Fire! either, I know some people have requested that one for a long time and it would fit the July/summer theme.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
My personal hope is that it would be Rollergames or Sorcerer. Or I'll gladly take Banzai Run. I've never really liked Fire! IRL, but a lot of TPA fans are saying they'd love to see that one, so I would support that one to support them. I may end up liking the TPA version better.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Mousing_Around_MoP_1.png

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
any of the tables mentioned above will do me fine !!! :cool:

True
Lots of good taste going on with these suggestions. Congo would be my most wanted. Fathom if we go with older pins. Surfer & Buccaneer if we go EM. Genesis if we must go Premier.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I am no longer requesting Rollergames because I fear it will jack up the prices on actual machines and I really want to buy one but can't afford it yet!

In its place I'm going to guess it's that other rollerskating themed game, Vector.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Fire, Sorcerer or Medusa. Would be happy with any of those.

We better get Fire! And Sorcerer this season. Medusa can wait til the next season. Nothing against it, just, there's bigger fish to fry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.