Table Pack #65 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

May 26, 2017
At that time our national team was singing with the Village People. :)

Awesome. :D

My family visited Germany a few times when I was a kid, and I had no idea the Village People actually made a movie until I saw the signs posted for it all over the country. My German cousins could not get enough of the Village People.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
There was some apprehension when Addams Family came out because of the changes that were needed. But once we started playing it, those fears quickly faded away. I believe that will be the case with WCS94 (yeah I'm still calling it that). A little birdie that saw it and played it told me it was a lot of fun. :)

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
Besides Indianapolis 500 this should be a great sports themed table I wonder what else is being put out there maybe Congo that's been brought up can't wait to watch twitch tomorrow see how wcs looks compared to the original

heybuddy

Feb 26, 2012
Guys, it's not World Cup Soccer - it's the Gottlieb/Premiere World Championship Soccer table. The update just hit iOS.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Guys, it's not World Cup Soccer - it's the Gottlieb/Premiere World Championship Soccer table. The update just hit iOS.

The Premier table is World Challenge Soccer.

World Championship Soccer is a renamed version of World Cup Soccer. Farsight couldn't get the rights to use the name World Cup so they renamed it and changed the artwork a little.

heybuddy

Feb 26, 2012
The Premier table is World Challenge Soccer.

World Championship Soccer is a renamed version of World Cup Soccer. Farsight couldn't get the rights to use the name World Cup so they renamed it and changed the artwork a little.

This is me, looking sheepish, not OPENING the table after the update.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Table's out on iOS. Twitch Stream. Steam Achievements up. Enough evidence to close this, methinks?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts