Table Pack #65 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
If it's World Cup Soccer, I may just have to just get the 7th season. Paragon is lackluster for me at least from the trial. Firepower II is decent but we already have Firepower I and that should be enough. It's different enough I guess. Wipeout is fun again at least from the trial version. World Cup soccer would seal the deal for me. Curious what other tables will come out for this season.

I haven't got season 4 5 or 6. The tables aren't that great IMO.

Season 4 3 table I like Addams family, earthshaker and Road Show. That's it.

Season 5 May just get them when the steam sale arrives again for a better discount.

Season 6 the only highlights to me are Dr Who. Both actually. and swords of fury. Big hurt maybe.

I'm not a big fan of Gottlieb tables pr the EM tables of late.

karl

May 10, 2012
Paragon is lackluster for me at least from the trial

Shame on you!

It's the best frea..n' thing on the app

If you must dislike it, at least do it in a quiet, not verbal form :p

karl

May 10, 2012
If we get WCS 94 and Fathom next, I don't care how many Premiers they force feed us. It will still be an awesome, greatastic season

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Yep, it's gonna be awesome. I haven't been this excited for a table... since TAF on season 4 I think.

Compared to to No Fear there are no famous sports people, or even brand names for them to remove this time, so I think the table will be fine. Besides, it wouldn't be the same to me if it wasn't a World Cup '94 table.
It was the first WC I ever watched when I was young, and seeing Brazil win made me the happiest kid in the world. Great memories.

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I think they got the 'World Cup' part wrong. Other than that, it's all good...I think.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Exactly. I hope they got the rights to Striker and the USA Soccer artwork (all of which not owned by FIFA)!
Well, it would be totally weird if they didn't, the mascot is all over the table and in the DMD animations, so it's no doubt still in.

Too bad we're gonna have to pretend this is a WC '94 table, with all references to it erased, but I can live with it. FIFA license is still expensive as hell, by the looks of it.

Last edited:

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
I have mixed feelings about this change, but I'm leaning towards approving of it.

Why? Because FIFA is corrupt as all hell. Great sport, but screw FIFA. I'm glad they're not getting any money out of this.

And hey, at least we now know it's not World CHALLENGE Soccer...

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
What's the difference between cup and championship anyways? For 1, a cup can hold beer. For B, a championship can hold a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.