Taxi and Harley Davidson release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chk1975

Aug 28, 2012
Pff I don't mind waiting for the new tables but I really want the bugfixes for the older tables.
Releasing 4 tables at once sounds as a bad decission and will cost them sales.
And how in the hell are they going to release this before the end of september!

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I don't think we will get DLC 5/6 in september.
There wasn't even a beta test as mentioned before.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I'm the same - I can wait for the new tables, it's the bugfix update I want. And that's now going to get held up yet again whilst they beta test another pack. Frustrating isn't the word!

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I am glad they updated us. I can deal with that. I don't know about releasing 4 at the same time hurting sales. I know I will buy all 4 tables the second they are released. They were showing Elvira on the the iPad yesterday at some convention so it might still make early Oct. I doubt by the end of Sept. I am glad they are holding off on Android too. It should be Apple first, always.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I'm assuming that they had another submission error again because they said it had already been submitted and was expected to be in the app store by the 15th. If that's the case then isn't this the 3rd submission error for DLC 5? It's been almost two full months now since we've had a new table on ios. The last one was released on July 25. If they haven't started the beta process for DLC 6 yet then I think they should just get DLC 5 out now and release DLC 6 when it's ready.

night

May 18, 2012
Perhaps there will be a big upgrade as well, who knows why it takes so long, I think it will be more than just a few new tables.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Perhaps there will be a big upgrade as well, who knows why it takes so long, I think it will be more than just a few new tables.

It's taking a long time because FS's update has been repeatedly rejected by Apple due to some type(s) of submission error(s).

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
It's taking a long time because FS's update has been repeatedly rejected by Apple due to some type(s) of submission error(s).

Pinball Arcade must be really popular. I think Apple is pickier about the releases of highly downloaded software, because I have seen some absolute crap in the App store that crashes every time I open it.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Probably related to iPhone 5 issues on the new submissions.

New devices - Apple goes through a lot more scrutiny because upgraders and new owners will see the newly released stuff first. The old crappy stuff may get attention by going free, but that's it - once approved that version stays approved as long as the developer pays their dues. Apple tests extensively now - all currently sold devices and it must run on all without crashing. (Yes, iPhone apps get tested on iPads, and if they aren't supported as universal, they are expected to behave in both 1x and 2x modes).

Of course, with no one getting an iPhone 5, rejected submissions for crashing were probably hard to puzzle through, that and iOS 6 probably triggered something as well.

karl

May 10, 2012
We finally might get 4 new tables this weekend. They submitted the update to Apple last Wednesday. YOHOO!!!

karl

May 10, 2012
Hmm! Defcon! I think you better change your style quick. Btw does your name start with a B and ends with a Y? Your style reminds me a lot of someone who I believe got banned from farsight's facebook page. Try to stay positive. It's ok to be a bit frustrated when you get bad news but to be sarcastic and rude about good news is just sad man

jacko

Sep 25, 2012
Hello there! i have a mac, i bought every table...and i have a problem, maybe you guys can help me, app store says that i have an update, taxi and harley davidson......but when i try, cant do it... do you have any idea? if i delete all...what happend with the tables that i have already purchased? Cheers! and thanks!

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm sure it'll be rejected because they fukked it up again.
While a fair bit of criticism of FarSight does take place here, it needs to be the constructive kind if you want to stay around for any length of time. This is our refuge from the noise storm that is the Facebook page, and the moderators and regulars here would like to keep it that way.

Anytime a new iOS is released, there's a week or two of pandemonium afterwards. I just hope the update gets Cirqus Voltaire under control; I still can't play it on iOS without the table going completely mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts